Home

2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC)

This is a discussion on 2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: What file and release date would you prefer?
Release today w/ minor accessories 17 24.64%
Release this weekend w/ 100% accurate accessories 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
Hyper,
on your hex edited roster, the Magic & T-Wolves black alternates are not available. Any idea why? thx
I havent added them yet, I have to figure out which retro's i want to replace. any suggestions are welcomed
Old 11-01-2011, 02:33 AM   #50
MVP

Post your game stats to let me know how things are playing out.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:57 AM   #51
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

No codes for those alt.black jerseys? Minnesota and Orlando
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #52
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I havent added them yet, I have to figure out which retro's i want to replace. any suggestions are welcomed
gotcha, i'd suggest;
-Magic's 'retro 2 away'
-T-Wolves 'retro 1 home OR away'
-Hornets 2 'NOLA' jerseys as 'retro 2 home AND away'
-also is this roster base of the same hex edited one u released or a new one u updated? THX as always
Old 11-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #53
MVP

I just did a game. MIA @ BOS. Team stats are posted below.

Summary: two of the best defensive teams going at it. Wade and Lebron carried the load for the heat scoring 52 or their 88 points. Bosh was a no show, going 4/11 for 8 points, but had 8 rebs. The Celtic's defense forced the mia trio into taking a lot of jumpers, which is show by the low amount of FTAs.

On the other end of the floor, Pierce(8,6,3) and KG (11,7,0) had subpar games. It was up to Rondo and Allen to carry the slack, and that's exactly what they did. Rondo finished with 28points 6rebs 8ast 2stls while punched in 22points going 6/11 from deep. Big Baby helped off the bench with 10pnts and 9rebs.

Player of the game went to Rondo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0064.jpg (383.8 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by Hyperballer21; 11-01-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #54
MVP

Some new roster Info. This will be added to the OP later.

Ricky Rubio has been rated, 57 Ovr. See why below.

Rookie Ratings: I know some of you enjoy seeing your favorite NCAA players come into the NBA with high ratings. Well things won't work that way around here. I have no interest in giving high ratings to unproven NBA Talents. It makes no sense for Kyrie Irving to come into the NBA with higher ratings than Jarrett Jack. All rookies will be scaled with harsh penalties. The penalty of inexperience. Even the best rookies are still unproven, so until they show what they can do over a long time period, they will be treated as unproven talents. Awareness ratings will take the biggest hit compared to 2K Official Rosters when it comes to how they usually rate the rookies. Each rating category will have a cap for all incoming rookies (Think MyPlayer Mode) to ensure that they aren't rated on the same level as proven NBA Talent. So if you expect to see Kyrie Irving at a 76 and you don't know why, this is not the roster for you.

Note: Rookies with international pro experience will receive attribute bonuses in certain categories.

Shot In Traffic: This will be adjusted in upcoming updates. This is another way we felt that we can spread the gap between superstars, role players, and scrubs. No longer will you have scrubs hitting pull up jumpers in your face like they are Steve Nash. It'll happen every once in a while. But, more than often, the cream of the crop will be able to hit those "wow, did he just do that" shots.

Step Through Tendency: I feel that this move is used too much by default and everybody doing Kobe-type footwork. It also prevent players from going "straight up" underneath the basket. So we decided to put the majority of players (almost all) at 0. Only certain players (a handful or two) will you see pull these tricks out of their bag. We wanted those players to be special.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #55
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Shot In Traffic: This will be adjusted in upcoming updates. This is another way we felt that we can spread the gap between superstars, role players, and scrubs. No longer will you have scrubs hitting pull up jumpers in your face like they are Steve Nash. It'll happen every once in a while. But, more than often, the cream of the crop will be able to hit those "wow, did he just do that" shots.

Step Through Tendency: I feel that this move is used too much by default and everybody doing Kobe-type footwork. It also prevent players from going "straight up" underneath the basket. So we decided to put the majority of players (almost all) at 0. Only certain players (a handful or two) will you see pull these tricks out of their bag. We wanted those players to be special.
Two changes I've made in the last week as well. Really wish they gave us a Contested Shot Success slider.

The Step Through moves are indeed out of control, especially from 6'0" guards against 7'0" centers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
Two changes I've made in the last week as well. Really wish they gave us a Contested Shot Success slider.

The Step Through moves are indeed out of control, especially from 6'0" guards against 7'0" centers.
Yes, i agree with both of your statements. I think step through should have been an ability also. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, we need the dribble up(drifter in 2k11) tendency back

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »