Home

2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC)

This is a discussion on 2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: What file and release date would you prefer?
Release today w/ minor accessories 17 24.64%
Release this weekend w/ 100% accurate accessories 52 75.36%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Lebron B+ athleticism and demarr derozan an A. Come on, derozan isn't even the best player on his team. It's not a consistent basis for derozan. I guess at the end of the day all rosters are more opinionated then anything else.
What does Athletic ability have to do with being the best player on a team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabby boy
there are no rookies in the roster though?
Rookies wont be release until all teams are finished, and then once 2k releases them to us by fixing their skin tones.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey hyper. First of all AMAZING work my friend. I have played using your sliders and rosters, I thought the numbers were all wacky and weird but wow$ I think your doing the best work of anyone else. And kudos to using the all time scale rating system. I have been using shot stick and all star settings so I will play some more games and give feedback but I really want to say great work and ill try to help you with testing results as best I can
Old 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #68
MVP

iameich's Arena

Hyperballer,

I'll try out ur roster tonight once I get home. I read the entire thread & I like what I've read regarding ur scales/ratings/tendencies & other ways u rate players/teams.

I've been helping/testing youALREADYknow's roster/slider set. I'll definitely provide feedback after each testing.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #69
MVP

iameich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Rookies wont be release until all teams are finished, and then once 2k releases them to us by fixing their skin tones.
u should consider implementing youALREADYknow's rookie caps on ur roster. just a thought my dude.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #70
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
What does Athletic ability have to do with being the best player on a team?
I just don't see it that way, I respect what you do, I just can't agree with giving Lebron anything short of elite athleticism when he sets the precedent for it in today's game. Derozan ain't really much, I don't know, 2k seems to amp things up and I just don't wanna see derozan dunking 10 times a game from newhere and not playing his real game.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan8
Hey hyper. First of all AMAZING work my friend. I have played using your sliders and rosters, I thought the numbers were all wacky and weird but wow$ I think your doing the best work of anyone else. And kudos to using the all time scale rating system. I have been using shot stick and all star settings so I will play some more games and give feedback but I really want to say great work and ill try to help you with testing results as best I can
Yea, the numbers we use may appear "wacky", but its all basketball logic behind everything we do as well as manipulating the system. Glad you appreciate the All-time scale. Its a better way to differentiate players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Hyperballer,

I'll try out ur roster tonight once I get home. I read the entire thread & I like what I've read regarding ur scales/ratings/tendencies & other ways u rate players/teams.

I've been helping/testing youALREADYknow's roster/slider set. I'll definitely provide feedback after each testing.
Cool let me know how things go, I look forward to you feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
u should consider implementing youALREADYknow's rookie caps on ur roster. just a thought my dude.
Its something i'll definitely look into. Rookies are actually the last priority for this roster. Getting the players that are ALREADY in the game is first priority, both current and classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #72
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Are you creating these rosters for a certain game mode? (Association, Quick Play, My Player, etc)

I'm asking because I'm likely going to have to end up with 2-3 roster files, one for Association, one for Quick Play, and another for My Player.

Just curious how other roster makers are going about this or if they just want to put out a good all-around roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »