Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2023, 10:31 AM   #57
Rookie

MadKingCraig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Has anyone tried a GK Ability setting > 50? I've never seen so many near post goals in a previous FIFA (granted I haven't played every year). I don't want to make the GK too strong, but it seems pretty easy to just blast one right past the keeper on the near post though
Old 09-24-2023, 11:23 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingCraig
Has anyone tried a GK Ability setting > 50? I've never seen so many near post goals in a previous FIFA (granted I haven't played every year). I don't want to make the GK too strong, but it seems pretty easy to just blast one right past the keeper on the near post though
Yeah my Sliders for GK Ability is 55 or something. Sometimes there are some ridiculous weird animations, but I like it more, at least there won‘t be so many goals.
Old 09-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #59
Rookie

I’ve played quite a few matches so far and these are my thoughts:

Goalkeepers are really bad again and are particularly susceptible to conceding at their near-post. They also have weird animations which lead to goals. I think GK Ability should not go below 50. I’m sure Matt had a good reason for 48 based on his experience playing the beta but I think it makes **** keepers even worse. They don’t need to be OP but right now, they’re not very good.

I played a few games on Legendary with Matt’s exact sliders. My last game on Legendary, I lost 3-10 as Burnley against Man Utd. Now, I know I was playing a stronger opponent but I was quite frustrated at how **** I was playing and I couldn’t deal with the cut-backs at all. Think I need to improve my defending. So I went down to World Class using Matt’s exact sliders. My World Class games I won 5-1 as Arsenal vs Spurs, 9-0 as Liverpool vs West Ham, 5-2 as Brighton vs Bournemouth and 5-1 as Sheffield United vs Newcastle.

These were all games that happened irl this weekend. Bear in mind, Sheffield Utd lost 0-8 to Newcastle today irl. I think World Class for me personally is too easy and Legendary too hard even with sliders. Idk, I feel on World Class, you can very easily beat the CPU using left-stick dribbling and it creates loads of space to run into and be clean through on goal. The CPU don’t mark tightly enough on World Class. I think I’m gonna go back to Legendary.

I’ve been playing on Slow-Pace too. I made the switch from Normal to Slow on FIFA 23 sometime last year. Has anyone been testing on Normal pace on FC 24? Let me know how it is. I play 15 minute halves btw.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:24 PM   #60
Rookie

I'm curious what spd/acc and game speed Matt has been using.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2023, 04:47 AM   #61
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

World Class - 10 min - Slow - Tournament Mode

One half for each team. Such a same that I made that penalty, could have been a nice comeback!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2023, 04:54 AM   #62
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

The set isn't perfect (and it will never be, friendly reminder for everyone).

I'm seeing a few goalkeepers errors, maybe not sliders related. At the beginning of FIFA 23 GK didn't react well in deflected shots, as you might see on the Manchester City game I posted in page 5. Later, EA fix it after a few months. Sure, they'll fix some of that goals in the near post (you can see a West Ham goal in the last video I posted).

Although as I said, the set isn't perfect, it still is 100% better than playing default 50/50 set. I don't know how can people play this game without sliders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonfaithful83
IT WORKS!! TYSM! Purchased xbox and psn so 180£ amd felt I'd wasted it. Now NOT SO! If there's any kind of monetisation I can contribute towards please let me know @Matt10L you've saved my game!! Ty ty
Comments like these are the best. People leaving THE MATRIX type of situation.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:46 AM   #63
Rookie

The passing on this game is insanely OP. I play full manual and I've ramped up the error rate and still feel like I'm playing assisted. Every pass is laser guided regardless of error rates.

I'm desperately trying to increase the number of errors by both sides, but the game just isn't designed that way. It's so easy to play through them with either simple passing or just running straight past them.

It almost feels like the pitch is too large. There's just so much space and time on the ball.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:57 AM   #64
Rookie

Sliders are working great Matt. Like every time we thank you so much for your effort.

Do not hire coaches. Make your sharpness to high giving you all those + 5 or +6 makes the game faster and crazy. Not sharpness boost keep everything calm and steady. Don’t do those training sessions before match either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »