Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2023, 08:09 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC24 OS Community Sliders

Only played one match so far but yeah I'll probably move spd/acc to default and move RF to 20 on my next go

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2023, 09:18 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorActionRio
Sorry for the off topic. But here is one of the last few places where realistic gamers are still gathered, in all this huge ocean of arcade gameplay and instant reward dopamine addiction everywhere.

Please, upvote and write for EA to let them know how stupid was their decision to remove the intro lineup and formations scenes!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Di...n/m-p/12967015

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Career-Mod...p/12949159#M12
I wont buy EA FC until they Fix It. They Just removed one of the best feature in the game. Unbeliveble. Do you think they can fix It?
Old 09-23-2023, 03:33 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingCraig
Try 10 min halves?
The issue is too much space and lack of engagement from the AI. Not the game length. Reducing it won't make any difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2023, 05:54 AM   #36
Just started!

Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with pace. Using current sliders, slow, on legendary and both myself and CPU are able to easily explode through the lines when sprinting. Just seem very overpowered, I'm not sure what the fix is as I dont believe just dropping back speed/acel will help.
Old 09-23-2023, 06:20 AM   #37
Rookie

Used your sliders and on legendary and I use fuma controls and I still think the cpu is very overpowered when in the box. Had to make a few changes to the sliders as it’s just too hard to defend at times. It’s a good start like thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2023, 06:21 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattedad
Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with pace. Using current sliders, slow, on legendary and both myself and CPU are able to easily explode through the lines when sprinting. Just seem very overpowered, I'm not sure what the fix is as I dont believe just dropping back speed/acel will help.

I’ve had to try slow it down more with sliders changes as the cpu seems very overpowered and they are very overpowered in the box too very hard to stop them from scoring

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2023, 09:32 AM   #39
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Thanks, @Matt10 and company, for the V1.0

Having some fun and trouble playing against de CPU.

Here two games. In the first one, I play with Burnley against Manchester City. The absolutely destroyed me.

In the second one, I play with Arsenal against Nottingham Forest. I absolutely destroyed them.

This is the beauty of the set. It depends on your ability to play (FUMA, slow-pace, World Class, 10*min halves) and your team selection (with a promoted team against City I struggled, but with a Big 6 team, I had fun against a lower table team).
Old 09-23-2023, 10:40 AM   #40
Rookie

So glad there's sliders already I will try them when I'm next on the game.
I usually play legendary but the game auto switched to world class when I went 2-0 down.

Thought I'd stick to world class for now, faced Bayern in a pre season friendly and lost 6-1. They passed into the box like my defenders weren't there.
So I'm hopeful sliders will help.

I know it won't all be sliders, this wouldn't be the first time I've had to do a season on a lesser difficulty to get used to the changes. The CPU wingers seem to have the acceleration of a sports car though when getting past me.

Anyway I appreciate the settings, searched these out for a few years now, and they always improve the experience, I'm gonna aim to learn what each one does this year so I can tweak as I feel required.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »