Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Old 09-25-2023, 10:05 AM   #65
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushin
The passing on this game is insanely OP. I play full manual and I've ramped up the error rate and still feel like I'm playing assisted. Every pass is laser guided regardless of error rates.

I'm desperately trying to increase the number of errors by both sides, but the game just isn't designed that way. It's so easy to play through them with either simple passing or just running straight past them.

It almost feels like the pitch is too large. There's just so much space and time on the ball.
Do you have "precision pass sensivity" on "High"? It's a new feature

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2023, 11:15 AM   #66
Rookie

MadKingCraig's Arena

I would love a section for what all the settings should be for the sliders. There are a lot of options for assistance, etc. New settings are available as well now.
Old 09-25-2023, 04:53 PM   #67
Rookie

Hi guys thanks everyone for their feedback and the work on the sliders !! Is it just me or this year whit EA FC 24 as soon as a forward passes a defender their is about absolutely 0 hope in catching him i know like in real football the likes of a Mbappe or any super quick forward will leave defenders in the dust but this year it seem it been super OP if anyone notice it let me know please
Old 09-25-2023, 05:10 PM   #68
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingCraig
I would love a section for what all the settings should be for the sliders. There are a lot of options for assistance, etc. New settings are available as well now.
I've asked for this as well. Even if it's just a baseline to set expectations for how people perceive the sliders, it's important.

I recall in years past Matt and I consistently used Legacy defending, which makes a HUGE difference to gameplay and how sliders affect it.
Old 09-25-2023, 05:10 PM   #69
Rookie

Am I the only one who plays with Attributes set to Classic instead of Default? Lol.

Also, am I right in thinking that Default Attributes modifies a player’s attributes if you play them out of position? So, for example, if you play a CM as a RM or LM, they’ll have better crossing and pace attributes than if you played them as a CM in games?

If that’s the case, which I suspect it is, I prefer Classic because it keeps their attributes consistent regardless of where you play them. If you have an injury-crisis and you have to play a midfielder on the wing or a centre-back at right-back, it doesn’t make sense for their attributes to suddenly change so that they play as if it’s their natural position.

Last edited by Urkaun; 09-25-2023 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-25-2023, 05:51 PM   #70
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Marking needs to be at 100 to fix this game. lol.
Old 09-25-2023, 05:52 PM   #71
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingCraig
I use semi for all that I can. Precision shooing is Semi.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2023, 06:01 PM   #72
Rookie

MadKingCraig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkaun
Am I the only one who plays with Attributes set to Classic instead of Default? Lol.

Also, am I right in thinking that Default Attributes modifies a player’s attributes if you play them out of position? So, for example, if you play a CM as a RM or LM, they’ll have better crossing and pace attributes than if you played them as a CM in games?

If that’s the case, which I suspect it is, I prefer Classic because it keeps their attributes consistent regardless of where you play them. If you have an injury-crisis and you have to play a midfielder on the wing or a centre-back at right-back, it doesn’t make sense for their attributes to suddenly change so that they play as if it’s their natural position.
Hmm. I thought it lowered attributes if playing out of position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »