Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2023, 01:49 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthLdN
Overhead kick from the AI! Lovely to see, their buildup lay in general is good actually, I’ve seen lots of patient backwards passing buildup play rather than just forward forward.

Will try these adjustments tonight, thanks!

Yeah it’s good to see not just me that’s losing games haha

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2023, 02:32 PM   #50
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm holding off on detailed observations until I've had a bit more time with the game, but I was DMing with Matt last night as I started a career with Blackburn.

Played 3 games. The first was on default sliders, World Class difficulty, a mixture of semi-assisted shooting/crossing with manual passing. I lost 13-2. Eh, I haven't played FIFA in a few years and didn't realize just how utterly useless my AI teammates would be. Some things never change.

The second game, I used the same pass/shooting settings but used the '24 Community sliders. I lost 0-2.

Third game, I had a draw 2-2. Games 2 and 3 were exceptionally entertaining and I'm really eager to play this game more. It has a much better feel than FIFA '20, the last in the series that I played expansively.

If there's one thing I was a bit hmmm about it was passing speed. I find myself struggling to get zip on crosses or ground passes. That could be my other settings though. There are a bunch of individual settings that I don't recall from years past that I'll need help with for sure. lol
Old 09-23-2023, 04:24 PM   #51
Rookie

I use the sliders below. (I play half-assisted, legendary and 4-minute halves)

I really like this year's game. It feels very nice, but it has some bugs that need to be fixed. There are too many gaps between the lines, which are easy to run. The goalkeepers aren't the best either, so they also have to be a bit more careful.
I brought a few basic settings from Fifa23, but I adjusted the majority to my own taste.
Since GK is set to 75, Marking is also set to 75, and RF is set to 10, so the playing field is quite limited. There are no big rushes, it is difficult to get through the midfield and the defensive line because they close.
Shot error 65, pass error 60, FC 70... a lot of inaccuracy comes from these too. Many of my matches are 1 or 2 goals thanks to them.
I brought the injury data from Fifa23 65/34 and I like them
Sorry for my bad English. If you are interested, try the bstallings, I think it can be good for longer halves because of the narrow playing area, there would also be a lot of "fights" in the middle of the pitch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (114.5 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (119.9 KB, 290 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2023, 04:40 PM   #52
Rookie

Keepers are atrocious so far. Constantly getting beat at near post.
Old 09-23-2023, 05:05 PM   #53
Rookie

MadKingCraig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I'm holding off on detailed observations until I've had a bit more time with the game, but I was DMing with Matt last night as I started a career with Blackburn.

Played 3 games. The first was on default sliders, World Class difficulty, a mixture of semi-assisted shooting/crossing with manual passing. I lost 13-2. Eh, I haven't played FIFA in a few years and didn't realize just how utterly useless my AI teammates would be. Some things never change.

The second game, I used the same pass/shooting settings but used the '24 Community sliders. I lost 0-2.

Third game, I had a draw 2-2. Games 2 and 3 were exceptionally entertaining and I'm really eager to play this game more. It has a much better feel than FIFA '20, the last in the series that I played expansively.

If there's one thing I was a bit hmmm about it was passing speed. I find myself struggling to get zip on crosses or ground passes. That could be my other settings though. There are a bunch of individual settings that I don't recall from years past that I'll need help with for sure. lol
Driven passes should help. Holding RB while passing.
Old 09-24-2023, 01:43 AM   #54
Rookie

Ps5 - WC - 15min - Fuma

After testing around some matches between slow- normal, default sliders and OS community sliders,I think the gaps that many of us have noticed our less obvious on normal game speed because the CPU covers faster space, maybe it is an easier path to solve the issue playing on normal game speed and this year at least at the moment the game speed is acceptable on normal.

Off topic but I wanted to share my impressions for the game. Is it just me or do I find FC 24 a good improvement compared to 23. It's by no means perfect but the ball and the players feel heavier, the game is slower, the ball also feels like a separate entity,body position matters more, the CPU has a better variety in attack,the coaching addition in career are welcomed but we have to see how it works through the seasons,fuma crosses are fixed and gameplay is more difficult in WC. I think the game has good potential but I am afraid of the first patches that will come out.

Last edited by christosbalt; 09-24-2023 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:59 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosbalt
Ps5 - WC - 15min - Fuma

After testing around some matches between slow- normal, default sliders and OS community sliders,I think the gaps that many of us have noticed our less obvious on normal game speed because the CPU covers faster space, maybe it is an easier path to solve the issue playing on normal game speed and this year at least at the moment the game speed is acceptable on normal.

Off topic but I wanted to share my impressions for the game. Is it just me or do I find FC 24 a good improvement compared to 23. It's by no means perfect but the ball and the players feel heavier, the game is slower, the ball also feels like a separate entity,body position matters more, the CPU has a better variety in attack,the coaching addition in career are welcomed but we have to see how it works through the seasons,fuma crosses are fixed and gameplay is more difficult in WC. I think the game has good potential but I am afraid of the first patches that will come out.

I agree with you, like the weighted aspect and 50/50s are no actually 50/50 and anyone can win them and the ball movement makes any knocks and deflections unpredictable and realistic. Goalkeepers are better but still not great without sliders. I’m impressed and this only pre release

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2023, 10:24 AM   #56
Just started!

IT WORKS!! TYSM! Purchased xbox and psn so 180£ amd felt I'd wasted it. Now NOT SO! If there's any kind of monetisation I can contribute towards please let me know @Matt10L you've saved my game!! Ty ty

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »