Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2023, 06:22 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingCraig
Hmm. I thought it lowered attributes if playing out of position.
I left mine on default and it changes them up or down. My little time with the game showed that players around 70 weren't affected much but my bad players could really be affected. As long as you flipped sides or moved midfielders to attacking and their attributes matched an attacking style, there isn't much impact.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2023, 08:23 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkaun
Am I the only one who plays with Attributes set to Classic instead of Default? Lol.

Also, am I right in thinking that Default Attributes modifies a player’s attributes if you play them out of position? So, for example, if you play a CM as a RM or LM, they’ll have better crossing and pace attributes than if you played them as a CM in games?

If that’s the case, which I suspect it is, I prefer Classic because it keeps their attributes consistent regardless of where you play them. If you have an injury-crisis and you have to play a midfielder on the wing or a centre-back at right-back, it doesn’t make sense for their attributes to suddenly change so that they play as if it’s their natural position.
I prefer classic because you don't get any boosts to attributes. I don't think any of this applies to career mode though, you get the boosts by default I think, which is a shame.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:33 AM   #75
Rookie

Played a dozen or so matches with the custom sliders and gotta say it feels much better and more realistic than last year. Play styles are a welcome addition as well making players feel much more unique and useful.

Goalkeepers at 48 seems a tad low though. As others mentioned they're terrible at near post and concede goals because of weird behavior, even if the ball comes down the middle of the goal. Gonna try with the slider at 55 and see if it improves a bit. I'm averaging 3.5 goals per game and I'd like to lower it a bit.

Great effort so far, thanks a lot for all the work you guys put in. I play 100% offline with Real Madrid mostly and looking for the most realistic experience possible and the sliders helped tremendously since last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 06:38 AM   #76
Rookie

Do you guys play with player based difficulty on or off? The star players on some of the top teams are a little "super human" lol. I'm hoping turning it off settles it down a bit.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2023, 07:00 AM   #77
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonVegaSuarez
Played a dozen or so matches with the custom sliders and gotta say it feels much better and more realistic than last year. Play styles are a welcome addition as well making players feel much more unique and useful.
Play styles aren't a new addition. Just a rebranded "traits" from last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
Do you guys play with player based difficulty on or off? The star players on some of the top teams are a little "super human" lol. I'm hoping turning it off settles it down a bit.
Yes, I don't like it at all. Over powered players became more over powered and behave like "competitor mode" was ON.
Old 09-26-2023, 07:19 AM   #78
Rookie

I'm going to use Matt's beta set as a base and tweak some things. I know he said he's been testing GK Ability at 50, Line Width at 49 etc. so I'll test that too.

I might try Sprint Speed on Legendary Slow at 50/50 instead of 51/51 as well but keep Acceleration at 51/51.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:26 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkaun
I'm going to use Matt's beta set as a base and tweak some things. I know he said he's been testing GK Ability at 50, Line Width at 49 etc. so I'll test that too.

I might try Sprint Speed on Legendary Slow at 50/50 instead of 51/51 as well but keep Acceleration at 51/51.
This is exactly what I'm doing as well as playing with settings and tactics. It's a very noticeable thing this year which I'm sure makes slider testing more difficult. I'm gonna try 50 sprint as well.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2023, 09:20 AM   #80
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

@matt10

What are the implications of reducing sprint and acceleration to the overall balance please? I’ve reduced the difficulty to WC for the first time following your vids as the gameplay is much more balanced- plus I’m sick of the CPU ping ponging it round the box leading to a first shot goal every time (legendary).

Problem is my players feel extremely ‘light’, responsive and agile at the min, I prefer a bit of weight in their movement for realism, which is something reducing sprint/acceleration has sorted in the past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »