Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2023, 10:47 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidVenus
So glad there's sliders already I will try them when I'm next on the game.
I usually play legendary but the game auto switched to world class when I went 2-0 down.

Thought I'd stick to world class for now, faced Bayern in a pre season friendly and lost 6-1. They passed into the box like my defenders weren't there.
So I'm hopeful sliders will help.

I know it won't all be sliders, this wouldn't be the first time I've had to do a season on a lesser difficulty to get used to the changes. The CPU wingers seem to have the acceleration of a sports car though when getting past me.

Anyway I appreciate the settings, searched these out for a few years now, and they always improve the experience, I'm gonna aim to learn what each one does this year so I can tweak as I feel required.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
Yeah the issue with the game right now is figuring out player movement and space on the field. It's a beautiful looking game though

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2023, 11:45 AM   #42
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

Here we go again!

I’ve only played a few games but firstly am absolutely loving how alive the ball is, it makes everything feel like any pass could be possible. Also seems to make for good contact between players, lots of fouls which we haven’t always been blessed with every year.

I can see what people are saying about some of the AI pace on the wings, but actually I noticed my full backs would often catch up so can’t tell yet how big an issue that is?

Slider set seems a solid start to me, thanks to Matt and friends for the hard yards so far. The midfield is really congested which I love, but I’m not sure if then lines are a little too squashed together when playing the final third, CDMs and CB’s sometimes tripping over each other a bit. At least the CMs track back!
Old 09-23-2023, 12:11 PM   #43
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

This game has zero defense and marking, no one closes down. It’s ridiculously bad. This game is in a pretty poor state atm.

My last match, 10 mins
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0628.jpg (574.5 KB, 199 views)

Last edited by JayD; 09-23-2023 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:22 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthLdN
Here we go again!

I’ve only played a few games but firstly am absolutely loving how alive the ball is, it makes everything feel like any pass could be possible. Also seems to make for good contact between players, lots of fouls which we haven’t always been blessed with every year.

I can see what people are saying about some of the AI pace on the wings, but actually I noticed my full backs would often catch up so can’t tell yet how big an issue that is?

Slider set seems a solid start to me, thanks to Matt and friends for the hard yards so far. The midfield is really congested which I love, but I’m not sure if then lines are a little too squashed together when playing the final third, CDMs and CB’s sometimes tripping over each other a bit. At least the CMs track back!
Yeah, well said regarding the positioning. We are looking into some values to help allow the low length, but spread out so teams keep their identity and variety. Raising RF to 50 has helped this, but it's early days.

1st half here on WC with that RF at 50 and width 49, along with testing GK at 50 + shot error 65:

Old 09-23-2023, 01:00 PM   #45
Rookie

Solid sliders considering the game only just came out. Some issues but it’s early days.

One thing I have noticed (and this was an issue last year on FIFA 23) is that CPU free-kicks in shooting range have a 99% success rate. It got to the point that I’d rather concede a pen over a free-kick on the edge of my box. I don’t know if it’s to do with GK Ability or Slow-Pace or if it happens in default but CPU free-kicks in shooting range are like homing missiles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2023, 01:28 PM   #46
Rookie

Re: EA SPORTS FC24 OS Community Sliders

Thanks for all the hard work that goes into these sliders. If possible could you update the OP to include what settings you tweak as a general rule of thumb? For example agile dribbling on or off?
Old 09-23-2023, 01:29 PM   #47
Rookie

It is a great start. The graphics are beautiful and crisp and the weight of the ball and players seems great. Just defending seems very hard to keep goals out. And legendary is still solid and world class is too easy need to try bridge that gap for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2023, 01:42 PM   #48
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, well said regarding the positioning. We are looking into some values to help allow the low length, but spread out so teams keep their identity and variety. Raising RF to 50 has helped this, but it's early days.

1st half here on WC with that RF at 50 and width 49, along with testing GK at 50 + shot error 65:

Overhead kick from the AI! Lovely to see, their buildup lay in general is good actually, I’ve seen lots of patient backwards passing buildup play rather than just forward forward.

Will try these adjustments tonight, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »