Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2023, 09:38 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seancefc
@matt10

What are the implications of reducing sprint and acceleration to the overall balance please? I’ve reduced the difficulty to WC for the first time following your vids as the gameplay is much more balanced- plus I’m sick of the CPU ping ponging it round the box leading to a first shot goal every time (legendary).

Problem is my players feel extremely ‘light’, responsive and agile at the min, I prefer a bit of weight in their movement for realism, which is something reducing sprint/acceleration has sorted in the past.
I just know that at 50/50 I was getting blown past by the CPU constantly and couldn't recover. I was gonna keep acc at 51 and try speed at 50. I think acc has something to do with stamina

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 10:11 AM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
I just know that at 50/50 I was getting blown past by the CPU constantly and couldn't recover. I was gonna keep acc at 51 and try speed at 50. I think acc has something to do with stamina

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Acceleration on 50 or below on Slow-Pace is unplayable imo. Players feel like they are running through mud.

I used 51/51 Acceleration and 50/50 Sprint Speed on Legendary Slow on FIFA 23 last year and it was great.

If you're playing on Slow, I'd suggest not going below 51 for Acceleration but instead drop Sprint Speed. If you're playing on World Class, you could try 40/50 Sprint Speed so the CPU have a bit more of an advantage in recovering.
Old 09-26-2023, 01:03 PM   #83
SQI
Rookie

I like the sliders - they are clearly better than default settings. I feel the game is more fair, and I like that CPU doesn't make a million pointless passes on World Class. Still, I'm sticking to 6 minutes halves as the goal average per game is still very high - around 5. The defending is generally atrocious, and I'm not sure if any sliders can fix it. Generally, the experience is very similar to FIFA 23.
Old 09-26-2023, 02:35 PM   #84
Rookie

I liked the sliders at first, but now I feel like it’s too easy for me. The opponent won‘t press me when I have the ball.
And also I feel like I win every duel and especially every duel in the air. Don‘t know why, but something feels off compared to the last fifa.
Old 09-26-2023, 05:53 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupidag
I liked the sliders at first, but now I feel like it’s too easy for me. The opponent won‘t press me when I have the ball.

And also I feel like I win every duel and especially every duel in the air. Don‘t know why, but something feels off compared to the last fifa.
I have been trying to solve this because I like a pressing defense and the cpu is stupid.

I messed around with the marking slider and the tactics. This is what I found when using MLS teams.

Red Bulls are set to pressure on defense
I replaced the Orlando club and set the defense to balanced. I messed around with pressure and constant pressure settings but my team is too bad to be able to do that as the stamina is killed and it led to through ball spamming by the cpu for easy goals.

For the sliders, I set marking 90-100. This for the most part stopped cpu controlled defenders from running next to the ball or leaving a huge hole for a run into the box because they wanted to maintain shape but allow the easy goal.

I set the cpu to 60-70 and it helped make passing harder and cut down on the open runs. Plus the opponent is set to pressure so they were constantly there.

I had a great game yesterday 2-1 where I scored 1 FK just outside the box and the other was a nice volley off a deflected header. I gave up 1 goal on a counter run and the defense marked correctly but was outnumbered and left the trailing player open as expected.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 05:57 PM   #86
Pro

I've heard CB jockey is gone this year? Great news if true!
Old 09-27-2023, 02:00 AM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

The Second Version - very soon, stay tuned!

World Class, Slow, 10 mins

Old 09-27-2023, 03:56 AM   #88
Just started!

Hi everyone, first post on here.

I mainly play player career, 4 mins a half on legendary and slow speed.

I understand the sliders aren't really suited for that as its for longer games and for people fully controlling the team. I have tried v1 and it has resulted in a lot of 0-0 games as my AI team mates can't get the ball back from the other team and the other team doesn't really attack too much.

I have it on default sliders now and most games are ending up like 3-3.

Is sliders better suited to playing as the full team, or has anyone had success using sliders before in player career?

Thanks again for the hard work

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »