Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2023, 05:38 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkaun
Version two sliders are amazing. I’m using Harder Legendary Slow with the only change being Acceleration as 51/51 instead of 51/52 because I’m not a fan of Acceleration discrepancies as it’s linked to stamina.

I only played two games. Fenerbahçe (me) vs İstanbul Başakşehir (CPU) and Hull City (me) vs Plymouth (CPU). In the first game I won 2-0 as Fener and I play 15 minute halves but it was really difficult to break down the opposition. I think the increased Marking has made a huge difference. I had a lot of shots in both games but a lot were blocked or from outside the box because of how difficult it was to break down the other team and create clear chances.

My only nitpick, and it’s hard to judge based on only two games, is that Pass Speed may be a tad too low and First Touch Error a tad too high. I noticed a few undercooked passes by the CPU (CPU keepers seem to undercook their kicks from hands) and some dodgy first touches you might not expect from players in the Turkish Super League and Championship.

Other than that, I think those two games I played tonight were the best I’ve ever played on a FIFA/FC game. Great work, Matt and co.
These are the exact sliders I'm using with spd and acc as well

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2023, 05:50 PM   #138
Rookie

I’d also like to point out that teams adhere to their tactics and identity quite well with these sliders. İstanbul Başakşehir are a Slow Build-up - Possession team in terms of tactics and they did like to pass the ball around. There was a period when they were keeping possession in their own half and they played through my press really well but not in frustrating arcadey and ping-ball way with zipped one-touch passes. The ball and players felt like they had weight to them.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:56 PM   #139
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urkaun
I’d also like to point out that teams adhere to their tactics and identity quite well with these sliders. İstanbul Başakşehir are a Slow Build-up - Possession team in terms of tactics and they did like to pass the ball around. There was a period when they were keeping possession in their own half and they played through my press really well but not in frustrating arcadey and ping-ball way with zipped one-touch passes. The ball and players felt like they had weight to them.
Do you play FUMA?

Old 09-28-2023, 06:39 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
Do you play FUMA?

No, only Lobbed Pass and Lobbed Through Pass are on Manual. Everything else is on Semi, except Saving which is on Assisted.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:49 PM   #141
Rookie

My early observations are that there's still something off with shooting, particularly shot speed. Somebody was talking about a shot aiming setting for "powershots"?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2023, 08:23 PM   #142
Rookie

What's your preferred speed matt? Cheers.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-28-2023, 08:37 PM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifatas
What's your preferred speed matt? Cheers.

He's playing on slow-paced so its Slow paced I guess?
Old 09-28-2023, 09:06 PM   #144
Rookie

Being a stronger club and being able to win the ball back early and more often is a breath of fresh air... It always annoyed me when much weaker sides would pass the ball around so easy into their front half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »