Home

WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-31-2023, 09:38 AM   #49
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

Something I noticed:

I have one show using the 2005(?) RAW set up with a current roster and you can see kids in the crowd.

My other show uses a custom AWA setup with an "old school" roster and there's no kids.

Just interesting.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 04-02-2023, 05:18 PM   #50
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

I cannot edit the division rankings in my created shows.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:54 PM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Just going to put this out again.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
This isnt working for me after the most recent patch. When you try to pick an action, the menu is blank.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2023, 12:01 PM   #52
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This isnt working for me after the most recent patch. When you try to pick an action, the menu is blank.
I'm intermittently having this issue. Yesterday, all rivalry actions were blank for Raw but selectable for NXT. They worked fine with SmackDown the previous in-game weel.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:07 PM   #53
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

ROMAN REIGNS SUPREME AT BACKLASH

Match 1: Cody Rhodes vs AJ Styles for the Vacant WWE Universal Championship - Winner and NEW WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - The Phenomenal AJ Styles

Match 2: Imperium vs RKBro for the Vacant Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Winners and NEW Smackdown Tag Team Champions - RK BRO

Match 3: Austin Theory vs LA Knight for the United States Championship - Winner and STILL the United States Champion - LA KNIGHT

Match 4: Brawling Brutes vs The Usos for the RAW Tag Team Championship - Winners The Brawling Brutes via Count Out

Match 5: Sami Zayn vs GUNTHER for the Intercontinental Championship - Winnner and STILL the Intercontinental Champion - GUNTHER

Match 6: Asuka vs Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Womans Championship - WINNER and NEW Smackdown Woman's Champion - ASUKA

Match 7: Becky Lynch vs Bianca Belair for the RAW Womans Championship - WINNER and NEW RAW Woman's Champion - BECKY LYNCH

Match 8: Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship - WINNER and STILL WWE Champion -
ROMAN REIGNS
Old 04-05-2023, 03:13 PM   #54
Pro

I run an “E-Fed” that I have advertised a few times or so…

New Breed

https://youtube.com/live/H-zDrFQvbwc?feature=share

If you would like to join and be apart of our fed

https://m.facebook.com/groups/223531...ibextid=S66gvF

Looking for tag teams especially so tell your friends as well!!!!
Old 04-05-2023, 05:03 PM   #55
Just started!

Sadly I think I know the answer here, but can anyone let me know what superstar mode is like?

Basically it always surprises me how many people seem to mainly want to do GM mode or similar. I always love the idea of a proper career mode instead. One where I can create a wrestler and have multiple years of random storylines generated. Can choose who to team with, can be stabbed in the back etc. The old smackdown games did that quite well but sadly there doesn't seem to be much appetite for it now.

Is superstar mode anything like that, or is it too buggy? I'll give my rise a try if I get the game, but its always a bit too short for my liking. You'd think it would be easy enough to do something like the old smackdown games with 50 or so storylines that can randomly repeat. I don't really want to have to create my own storylines, I like imagining that wrestling is real and I'm a character getting unforseen things happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2023, 06:58 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlesloth
Sadly I think I know the answer here, but can anyone let me know what superstar mode is like?

Basically it always surprises me how many people seem to mainly want to do GM mode or similar. I always love the idea of a proper career mode instead. One where I can create a wrestler and have multiple years of random storylines generated. Can choose who to team with, can be stabbed in the back etc. The old smackdown games did that quite well but sadly there doesn't seem to be much appetite for it now.

Is superstar mode anything like that, or is it too buggy? I'll give my rise a try if I get the game, but its always a bit too short for my liking. You'd think it would be easy enough to do something like the old smackdown games with 50 or so storylines that can randomly repeat. I don't really want to have to create my own storylines, I like imagining that wrestling is real and I'm a character getting unforseen things happen
It’s just universe mode but you’re locked to that superstar. You can make demands like to be put into a rivalry or challenge for a title but there’s no set storylines and you’ll just get the same universe cutscenes over and over. It’s nothing like the old season modes in older games

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »