Home

WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-26-2023, 03:20 PM   #73
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdstrike_ent
I’m wondering how I start a Universe thread in the dynasty forum. It’s not allowing me to make a new thread. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Once you get to a certain number of posts your user name will no longer be teal. You will then be able to start a thread at that point.

Currently Playing:

Stardew Valley (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 04-26-2023, 04:23 PM   #74
Pro

Old 04-26-2023, 08:01 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Once you get to a certain number of posts your user name will no longer be teal. You will then be able to start a thread at that point.
Okay. Thanks for the information
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2023, 04:17 PM   #76
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

Anybody have anything for the match tables?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:38 AM   #77
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Trying out some Chat OpenAI for promos for Universe Mode...

[Chad Gable walks down to the ring, wearing his United States Championship belt. The fans cheer him as he enters the ring and grabs a microphone.]

Chad Gable: "Ladies and gentlemen, it's an honor to stand in this ring as your United States Champion. And it's an even bigger honor to have the man standing behind me as my mentor, my coach, and my friend. I'm talking about the Olympic gold medalist, the Hall of Famer, the legend... Kurt Angle!"

[The fans cheer as Kurt Angle's music hits, and he comes out to the ring, smiling and waving to the crowd. He hugs Chad Gable and takes a microphone.]

Kurt Angle: "Thank you, Chad. It's been a pleasure to watch you grow, to teach you the secrets of the ring, and to see you become a champion in your own right. You make me proud every time you step in that ring, and I know you'll continue to do great things."

[Chad Gable nods and smiles, then looks at the fans.]

Chad Gable: "But there's one thing I have to do, Kurt. One thing that may shock everyone, including you. You see, I have a list of challenges, a list of opponents I want to face and beat. And you're on top of that list, Kurt. You're the one I want to retire."

[The fans gasp and boo, while Kurt Angle looks surprised and confused.]

Kurt Angle: "What? Chad, what are you saying? You can't be serious!"

Chad Gable: "I am serious, Kurt. But don't get me wrong. It's not because I don't respect you, or because I don't love you. It's because I respect you too much, and I love you too much. You're the greatest wrestler I've ever known, and I want to prove myself against the greatest. I want to show the world that I'm worthy of carrying your legacy forward. And the best way to do that is to retire you at Summerslam."

[The fans boo louder, while Kurt Angle looks torn between emotions.]

Kurt Angle: "Chad, I... I don't know what to say. I'm flattered, I'm touched, but I can't accept this. You're my protégé, my friend, and my champion. You don't need to retire me to prove anything. You've already proven it by winning this title, by beating all the other challengers, by being the best version of yourself. You don't need to retire me to become a legend. You already are one."

[Chad Gable looks at Kurt Angle, then at the fans, and takes a deep breath.]

Chad Gable: "Maybe you're right, Kurt. Maybe I don't need to retire you to prove anything. But maybe I still want to. Maybe I want to face you, one last time, in the ultimate test of skill, willpower, and heart. Maybe I want to show you and the world that I can beat you, not because I'm better than you, but because I'm inspired by you. Maybe I want to thank you, Kurt, by giving you the toughest challenge of your career. And maybe, just maybe, I want to retire you, not because I hate you, but because I love you."

[The fans start to chant "Thank you, Kurt!" while Kurt Angle looks at Chad Gable with a mix of pride and sadness.]

Kurt Angle: "You're a true wrestler, Chad. A true champion. And a true friend. I accept your challenge. I accept

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2023, 12:05 AM   #78
Pro

Old 05-10-2023, 12:07 AM   #79
Pro

Old 05-13-2023, 09:05 PM   #80
Pro