Home

WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-09-2024, 08:57 AM   #121
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Ok tracking. Sheesh, I would've been waiting forever for them to show up without the branding? That's odd, so what about the vanilla roster? I've noticed there are plenty of out of the box legends, etc who aren't assigned a show/brand, do they not show up in universe either unless I manually assign a show to them as well?

Also, are there any other brands in the game like WWF or anything else to use (2k23 or 2k24), I noticed some empty show slots in 2k24 today, wonder if anything else can be added and how do I attain the other brands for my universe. Thanks again.

Yes you have to add all legends to any shows you want them to appear on. As far as other shows or customs shows there’s two ways to do it. You can either use the in game options, which can be somewhat limited. The other option, which won’t be that great right now in 24 but fully loaded in 23, would be too download custom shows people have made from the community creations page. You can either download a whole show as a “Show” package, or you can download each piece individually. If you go to YouTube and look up how to make attitude era in universe mode for example, you’ll get a good idea how to do it with any show you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2024, 06:27 PM   #122
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

And here's the latest episode of Sensational Women's Wrestling after Backlash! Rhea Ripley celebrates her WWE Women's Championship beginning as well as sends a warning to the locker room and #1 Contender Asuka and so much more!
https://youtu.be/iE942-7pW6s?si=dxlDdkKqrLJT4fb1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »