Home

WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-08-2023, 10:45 AM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

New year, same us! These forums have always had some great discussion and it's always a blast seeing what everyone else is up to!

Hello OS, it is Bard here! We are coming back at it with our Universe Mode discussion! This year we are going to go along with the edition of WWE 2K23 and I am all in for this ride!

What are everyone's plans for this year? Are you going to be rolling with the current roster with your own spin on it? Are you going to toss some legends in to spice things up and maybe do some dream matches? Maybe you are feeling nostalgic and want to do a past WWE/F* run of things! Let us know in here and let's get discussing!

Cheap plug, if you would like to join some of us in the Dynasty threads where we share our Universes, please come here -----> https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

Please come on by and discuss and share! Enjoy the new year of WWE 2K everyone!

- Bard

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2023, 11:15 AM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This year...I will be staying in this thread and probably make ONE Universe (lol). Just rocking with one this year.

I'm going to run a modern Universe this year, with my own draft brand split. Raw and Smackdown will of course be the main rosters with NXT as the feeder for those. Everyone in NXT is a free agent and can be signed at any time, or drafted once it is draft day. NXT talents could also have try out matches as well on house shows.

There is a new WWE Live arena, that'll be on Tuesdays (Smackdown) and Thursdays (Raw) for the said house shows.

Old 03-08-2023, 10:02 PM   #3
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

OVR: 0

Anybody know if we can import roster, teams, allies/enemies into Universe yet?
Old 03-13-2023, 08:40 AM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Anybody know if we can import roster, teams, allies/enemies into Universe yet?
Will know tomorrow, maybe even today!

Old 03-13-2023, 01:45 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Will be running a WCW Universe where Hulk Hogan will NOT have creative control, the NWO will be an exclusive one faction club(no NWO Red/Black and Black/White). The Cruiserweight Division will be jumping and Vince Russo's rusty butt will be no where to be found. Also considering doing a Monday Night Wars Universe as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2023, 11:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Getting the game this weekend and getting the disc version of the 99 dollar one for the cover alone lol

Gonna be doing a universe to start where I draft one show and a friend drafts the other. No part time stars will be drafted, going to utilize Lesnar,Cena, goldberg type guys at big time shows:Summerslam,wrestlemania feuds.

Excited to see all the new changes in universe mode this year and hopefully its a little more fun than years past
Old 03-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Universe is broken when it comes to tag teams or managers. Nothing works in universe mode. Wanna have the Jimmy uso come out with jet for a single match? Nope. Generic single entrance. Want kayser to announce Gunther? Has to be a tag match. Wanna change Cody’s outfit? Don’t expect any entrance music. Can’t believe I fall for this crap every year.
Old 03-14-2023, 06:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhart32
Universe is broken when it comes to tag teams or managers. Nothing works in universe mode. Wanna have the Jimmy uso come out with jet for a single match? Nope. Generic single entrance. Want kayser to announce Gunther? Has to be a tag match. Wanna change Cody’s outfit? Don’t expect any entrance music. Can’t believe I fall for this crap every year.

bugs happen in every game my man. its not the end of the world

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »