Home

WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2023, 07:09 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K23 Universe Mode

Anyone made The Bloodline entrance work in Universe mode. The usos are a tag team, but can't seem to figure out how to make it work. Any solutions? On Playstation 5 btw!
Old 03-15-2023, 08:26 AM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Found this on Reddit.

PSA: If you turn automatic rivalries off and leave 1 empty rivalry slot you can effectively select cutscenes for any match.

So, a big sticking point pre-release was learning that you can only select rivalry cutscenes for rivalry matches. However, if you have open rivalry slots (max 4), you can edit rivalry scenarios for any match.

Normally, this would result in that match beginning a rivalry, and prevent you from making new ones, but if you turn off automatic rivalries it doesn't fill a slot and you can keep selecting cutscenes for any random match between whoever you feel like. You want people to shake hands at the end of a match without dedicating an entire rivalry to it? Want a fight to break out after a match without making it an entire rivalry? etc. etc.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2023, 02:51 PM   #11
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Found this on Reddit.

PSA: If you turn automatic rivalries off and leave 1 empty rivalry slot you can effectively select cutscenes for any match.

So, a big sticking point pre-release was learning that you can only select rivalry cutscenes for rivalry matches. However, if you have open rivalry slots (max 4), you can edit rivalry scenarios for any match.

Normally, this would result in that match beginning a rivalry, and prevent you from making new ones, but if you turn off automatic rivalries it doesn't fill a slot and you can keep selecting cutscenes for any random match between whoever you feel like. You want people to shake hands at the end of a match without dedicating an entire rivalry to it? Want a fight to break out after a match without making it an entire rivalry? etc. etc.

So are you saying there are no cutscenes at all in non rivalry matches unless you do this trick? If so that really sucks and would be a major bummer with them taking away potential rivalries this year. Makes it less fun for guys like me who just want to let Universe do it’s own thing and have random things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2023, 11:15 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
New year, same us! These forums have always had some great discussion and it's always a blast seeing what everyone else is up to!

Hello OS, it is Bard here! We are coming back at it with our Universe Mode discussion! This year we are going to go along with the edition of WWE 2K23 and I am all in for this ride!

What are everyone's plans for this year? Are you going to be rolling with the current roster with your own spin on it? Are you going to toss some legends in to spice things up and maybe do some dream matches? Maybe you are feeling nostalgic and want to do a past WWE/F* run of things! Let us know in here and let's get discussing!

Cheap plug, if you would like to join some of us in the Dynasty threads where we share our Universes, please come here -----> https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

Please come on by and discuss and share! Enjoy the new year of WWE 2K everyone!

- Bard

Hey Bard, that link doesnt work. could you reshare?
Old 03-16-2023, 07:55 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwebb48
Hey Bard, that link doesnt work. could you reshare?
Absolutely!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

Old 03-18-2023, 06:37 AM   #14
Rookie

Question, in the universe mode, is there a way to assign whole rosters to a new show, or is it all individual? Thanks!

Old 03-18-2023, 12:28 PM   #15
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
Question, in the universe mode, is there a way to assign whole rosters to a new show, or is it all individual? Thanks!

Has to be individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2023, 03:08 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer89
Has to be individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk