Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2024, 07:21 PM   #21089
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Another Win for the Paul Levesque Era... WWE and Jesse Ventura are in talks as Ventura himself cites WWE's new direction. Ventura doesn't talk about wrestling on Twitter, but following Cody's win at Wrestlemania tweeted a congratulations to Cody & Triple H, Roman Reigns & The Rock.

Quote:
“It required them going in this new direction, and I hope you get what I’m saying about the new direction. The direction the company is now going was good enough for Jesse Ventura and the WWE to begin talking again,” said the ex-wrestler.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...-union-workers
Old 04-25-2024, 08:41 PM   #21090

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Another Win for the Paul Levesque Era... WWE and Jesse Ventura are in talks as Ventura himself cites WWE's new direction. Ventura doesn't talk about wrestling on Twitter, but following Cody's win at Wrestlemania tweeted a congratulations to Cody & Triple H, Roman Reigns & The Rock.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...-union-workers
Never knew there was bitter feelings with him and WWE. Figured him coming back during the guest host days was him making up with them, guess not?
Old 04-26-2024, 09:28 AM   #21091

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

What's going on!

Dominik Mysterio is getting Tommy John surgery and will be out the remainder of the year.

Sounds like they still want him to be an on screen character which would be a good thing.

If anything, write his injury into a storyline where the entire time it just feels like he's faking it or exaggerating his injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #21092
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
What's going on!

Dominik Mysterio is getting Tommy John surgery and will be out the remainder of the year.

Sounds like they still want him to be an on screen character which would be a good thing.

If anything, write his injury into a storyline where the entire time it just feels like he's faking it or exaggerating his injury.
Realistically we could see him wrestle again in 2024. He could be back by Survivor Series.

I imagine 5-7 months he is out. Glad they are planning on keeping him on television.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2024, 10:33 AM   #21093
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
What's going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Realistically we could see him wrestle again in 2024. He could be back by Survivor Series.

I imagine 5-7 months he is out. Glad they are planning on keeping him on television.

Damn, Priest wins the top RAW (men's) belt and then the other members of Judgement Day start dropping like flies. I hope Dom and Rhea have a complete and healthy recovery from injury.

Unless some BS happens with the draft, then this means Priest, Balor and McDonough need to hold down the fort (and maybe a bigger role on TV).

I also know they teased Priest leaving the group on Monday, but I think it's way, way too soon to break them up (especially when two key members are on the shelf).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 04-26-2024, 12:29 PM   #21094
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
What's going on!

Without Rhea, Judgment Day is falling apart and now Dom is hurt. Sseems like WWE & AEW just can't escape the injury bug.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:54 PM   #21095
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Lmao. Dave needs to stop with the WWE.

Dom said he is not getting surgery.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 01:35 PM   #21096
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena