Home

Old 08-18-2020, 05:50 PM   #17089

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Yeah those fan feeds are def gonna be on a delay. I’m not worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I wonder if they'll even let regular people be there. The website still hasn't launched which was supposed to be accepting signups.

I know for NBA virtual fans you get instructions and other stuff in advance. Not even having signups yet and they're a few days away from SD, maybe we have a "test run" with virtual fans being plants, or friends/family of superstars.

I actually would like that too. Would be nice for the superstars who haven't seen their families in a while and/or their family hasn't been able to see them wrestle much if ever before. Sure it's not live in person, but would still be cool.
Old 08-18-2020, 05:51 PM   #17090
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

There was a man arrested a few days ago who attempted to kidnap Sonya Deville. He has a public defender and has pleaded the fifth and will remain silent. TampaBay.com obtained an excerpt from the court motion filed and it's pretty creepy. He also threatened to kill her friend she was hanging out with, Amanda Saccomanno, aka Mandy Rose.

Quote:
The defendant admitted that his intention was to take Mrs. Berenato hostage by spraying her (with) pepper spray, binding her hands with the zip ties, and wrapping duct tape around her arms to prevent from fighting back. He stated that he intended to keep Mrs. Bernato hostage, preventing her from attending a planned event schedule for the following week, and that he was not going to leave her residence without her answering all of his questions.”

Deville discovered hundreds of Instagram messages from his account sent to her dating back to March of 2019. “The nature of the messages from this account were obsessive, suicidal, idolizing, saying, ‘You are the only person I will ever love,’” noted Deville in her petition.

Deville added that the final message from him was on Sunday at 12:16 am and read as follows: “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little (Blank) you have inside with you.”
https://nodq.com/news/599785864.shtml
Old 08-18-2020, 05:54 PM   #17091
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Uhhh...wow.

I saw that in a news blerb, but didn't get to read that yet. That's super creepy, and interesting all the news are just saying Deville's friend and not fellow WWE Superstar, Mandy Rose.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 06:15 PM   #17092

Majingir's Arena

People are seriously messed up. And people wonder why superstars dont always like interacting with fans. 99.99999% might be fine, but there's absolutely some seriously messed up fans.

To think, the Performance Centre stalker isn't even the craziest fan story this year.

I'm also amazed and glad that we haven't seen some crazier fan moments in history. I know some of those real crazy ones from 80s and 90s when fans would really treat things like reality, but think how easy it actually would be for a crazy enough person to actually do something.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:45 PM   #17093
All Star

OVR: 2

Lock him up forever. Dudes like that will never get better.

Also isn’t Sonya married? Wonder where her wife was?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2020, 11:13 AM   #17094

Majingir's Arena

Sounds like Renee could be done with WWE soon.

I know WWE tries making as many spots in the company replaceable, but this one will hurt them.

Shes been one of their big hosts for preshow and other network stuff.

Obviously rumors will begin with her and AEW. Besides the obvious reason, I could see her ending up there if she wants another wrestling job. The flexibility that AEW seems to have, she probably could sign with them while also doing 1 or 2 other jobs (her cooking stuff along with even doing what Scott Stanford has done and also been a sports anchor at the same time).
Old 08-19-2020, 12:57 PM   #17095
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Sounds like Renee could be done with WWE soon.

I know WWE tries making as many spots in the company replaceable, but this one will hurt them.

Shes been one of their big hosts for preshow and other network stuff.

Obviously rumors will begin with her and AEW. Besides the obvious reason, I could see her ending up there if she wants another wrestling job. The flexibility that AEW seems to have, she probably could sign with them while also doing 1 or 2 other jobs (her cooking stuff along with even doing what Scott Stanford has done and also been a sports anchor at the same time).
Sucks if Renee leaves but they've clearly been grooming Kayla Braxton for the job. Good for Kayla too & I definitely won't mind seeing more of her every week.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2020, 01:33 PM   #17096

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Sucks if Renee leaves but they've clearly been grooming Kayla Braxton for the job. Good for Kayla too & I definitely won't mind seeing more of her every week.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation
I thought Charly was the one they liked the most.

Hopefully if they bump her up she does more than just be some Angel Garza valet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »