Home

Old 01-25-2024, 05:07 PM   #20689

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Not even two years ago that Vince and Johnny Ace were still doing this... insane. I looked at the dates and time-line of all this.

- After Brock lost to Drew at Covid Mania, he was a free agent. In July 2021, Vince wanted her to create content for him in order to re-sign him.

- August 2021: One month later, Brock Lesnar returned at Summerslam and into the title feud with Roman.

- December 2021: Brock was going to meet with her until a Snow storm got in the way.

- January 2022: Linda found out about the relationship and pressured her into signing NDAs to keep quiet. What else happened that month? Brock became Champion, lost the title then won it back before Mania.

I doubt his creative plans were apart of this but just saying what Brock was doing on WWE TV while this was happening.
I never knew Linda was part of it too!

This whole thing is real messed up.

We won't ever know what they think, but you have to wonder what went through the mind of Stephanie, HHH, Shane when you can bet they either knew about this or other incidents we just haven't heard of.

It's just sickening to realize this not only happened, it happened recently. How can he even look at his daughter or granddaughters again after what he was doing the entire time to that woman. Then again, this is the same guy who wanted to book himself as the father of Steph's kid so...

Last edited by Majingir; 01-25-2024 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:26 PM   #20690
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
- January 2022: Linda found out about the relationship and pressured her into signing NDAs to keep quiet. What else happened that month? Brock became Champion, lost the title then won it back before Mania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
She's not alleged to be, unless I'm missing something. The allegation is that Vince said that Linda found out about the relationship and he brought up the NDA from there; not that Linda herself was involved in things.

Last edited by SmashMan; 01-25-2024 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:33 PM   #20691
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

This whole thing is real messed up.

We won't ever know what they think, but you have to wonder what went through the mind of Stephanie, HHH, Shane when you can bet they either knew about this or other incidents we just haven't heard of.

It's just sickening to realize this not only happened, it happened recently. How can he even look at his daughter or granddaughters again after what he was doing the entire time to that woman. Then again, this is the same guy who wanted to book himself as the father of Steph's kid so...
He's a sociopath or has sociopathic traits, which means he can 'dissociate' his behavior towards this young woman (which he sees as an object to be used) and women he 'cares about' or 'loves.'

It's sad and gross, but it is also why some sexual predators can have a 'normal' life and also commit such abhorrent acts.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2024, 05:43 PM   #20692
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
She's not alleged to be, unless I'm missing something. The allegation is that Vince said that Linda found out about the relationship and he brought up the NDA from there; not that Linda herself was involved in things.
Correct. I worded it wrong, Linda found out about the relationship and Vince pressured the girl into signing NDAs and paid her money.

I just can't believe Brock was involved... makes you wonder if Vince tried getting other wrestlers involved in previous relationships. I hope the Bella Twins' Mother divorces Big Johnny for this. She married him in 2016 and he's doing this as recently as a couple years ago.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:43 PM   #20693

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Correct. I worded it wrong, Linda found out about the relationship and Vince pressured the girl into signing NDAs and paid her money.

I just can't believe Brock was involved... makes you wonder if Vince tried getting other wrestlers involved in previous relationships. I hope the Bella Twins' Mother divorces Big Johnny for this. She married him in 2016 and he's doing this as recently as a couple years ago.
As JR would say "PRONOUNS! WATCH THE PRONOUNS!"

Vince only pressured her into signing NDAs when Linda found out? So it could either have been Linda's idea, or he thought Linda would make her come forward so he got the victim to sign an NDA.

Nobody knows what Lesnars relationship is like either. Maybe it's an open marriage, or maybe his wife is finding out what (illegal) things he's been doing behind her back when all this is coming out?

The worst part is you know this isn't the only incident. Who else has Vince tried (or successfully) doing that with? Lesnar obviously isn't the first big star Vince has ever negotiated with or tried to sign/re-sign. How many other women have been involved before this one? Wouldn't be surprised if we've had divas involved too. The story with Ashley Massaro is one that didn't get talked about enough (which you could argue led her down her path post WWE and eventually her death). As for Lesnar, just as Terri about how much WWE covers up Lesnar incidents. Clearly she wasn't the first or last.

As for the Bella's, if Laurinaitis was doing this all along, were they invovled in any way too....

Not turning this into a CM Punk thread, but when you hear about stories like this and see a guy like Punk, JR and others really clashed with Vince and Laurinaitis, makes you like/respect them more knowing they aren't compatible with people like that.

Last edited by Majingir; 01-25-2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old 01-25-2024, 06:07 PM   #20694
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Vince only pressured her into signing NDAs when Linda found out? So it could either have been Linda's idea, or he thought Linda would make her come forward so he got the victim to sign an NDA.
Total speculation on my part, but my guess would be Vince made up the idea of Linda finding out to guilt the victim into signing the NDA.

Do we really think Linda is going to find out about an affair in 2022 and THAT would be her breaking point with Vince?
Old 01-25-2024, 06:53 PM   #20695

Majingir's Arena

Obviously it's just finger pointing and "guilty unless proven innocent", but people linking Kevin Dunn to it as well.

He out of nowhere left. Then weeks later this stuff comes out? He very easily could've left because of the direction things would be going with TKO, or the Netflix stuff, or maybe because of this too?

He's been known to be one of the key people who wanted women presented the way they used to do it. Becky Lynch almost wouldnt have been a thing in WWE because he wasn't attracted to her. Wouldn't be surprised if he did sketchy things backstage with Vince too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM   #20696
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
As for the Bella's, if Laurinaitis was doing this all along, were they invovled in any way too....
There's a long standing rumor of how they got hired. They shared a hot tub with Big Johnny... so take that for what you will but even Lillian Garcia has said the same thing. Lillian is definitely one who wouldn't just say anything randomly either. Whether that means it's the equivalent of a casting couch so to speak, but yeah. There's a lot of things that now need answers. Stephanie suddenly leaving the company, how much did Triple H know? What about Bryan Danielson? Cena? Other top stars?

The Bella Twins had a falling out with WWE and as of last year now go by their birth last name... "The Garcia Twins" and no longer the WWE trademarked name 'The Bella Twins.' Again, so much needs to be answered now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »