Home

Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2023, 06:30 PM   #25
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Oh and add on head coach xp discounts as they build up depending on staff point rate...

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Everything I did was on normal but when I play my personal franchise I put it on slow. Everything I test is what I would "assume" the average player does. Plug and play. I do account for all of these but it's all intertwined LOL.

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 06:34 PM   #26
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Thank you for your time and work to make this game the most enjoyable for us sim players.. I've used your sets for a while now.. I have 2 questions if you could please answer

1) Is' progressive fatigue' now functioning properly?.. I've had to turn it off in all prior games because cpu players wouldn't even be playing late season and playoff games.. It was a bunch of backups.. Would turning it off effect any of your data/ results negatively do you believe??

2) By chance can you tell if players are automatically being given XF & SS abilities that match their style/ make sense (ie say a power back from a draft class reaching XF and getting Wrecking Ball as opposed to say juke box).. I've had to go in and adjust the cpu abilities before every season to the point I just turned abilities off because none of them were making sense for the player's "play style"

Thank you again.
I am glad you use this and it improves your experience. That is what gives me satisfaction in doing these.

As far as the questions:

1. It is improved this year. Still not perfect. But improved. As far as turning it off, it would make a small difference but in the end it is a negligible one. So it is going to be personal preference on it in the end. I have done it both ways in the last 2 games and the results were inconsequential.

2. Unfortunately it is still random and doesn't make much sense. It stinks we have to go and fix them.

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 08-21-2023, 09:55 PM   #27
Just started!

Do you think turning progressive fatigue off would have a significant difference on the results?
Old 08-21-2023, 10:05 PM   #28
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckestner20
Do you think turning progressive fatigue off would have a significant difference on the results?
I do not think it would. You would likely see a slight difference but with within the mean so if you want to turn it off, go for it.

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 08-22-2023, 01:21 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Really glad to see you active here this year. Always love your stuff & will be rocking your sliders here in my franchise.

Many thanks!
Old 08-22-2023, 02:26 PM   #30
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

I just want to Thank You for this tedious and time consuming work you've done here.

I'm using a slight variation of A/S's sliders and he recommended you and your XP sliders. They seem to be doing what you designed them to do in my little single team franchise.. I don't see myself plying 10 seasons... Definitely 5 or 6 and then I'd probably start fresh again because it will near Christmas (about 4 months away) and I'm sure there will be ALL KINDS OF REVELATIONS concerning our sliders this year.. Yours included, I'm sure.

Thank you again... +1

Savannah, GA
Old 08-22-2023, 03:36 PM   #31
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Really glad to see you active here this year. Always love your stuff & will be rocking your sliders here in my franchise.

Many thanks!

Thanks! Glad to see you here. I almost didn't get 24 but the new sliders brought me back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
I just want to Thank You for this tedious and time consuming work you've done here.

I'm using a slight variation of A/S's sliders and he recommended you and your XP sliders. They seem to be doing what you designed them to do in my little single team franchise.. I don't see myself plying 10 seasons... Definitely 5 or 6 and then I'd probably start fresh again because it will near Christmas (about 4 months away) and I'm sure there will be ALL KINDS OF REVELATIONS concerning our sliders this year.. Yours included, I'm sure.

Thank you again... +1
Thank you! I appreciate it.

Oh I don't doubt it. Something will be realized. I typically don't make XP slider changes during the year. Instead I will write down notes in my XP sliders notebook. Yes, I "borrowed" a notebook from our school supplies tote in our garage. I will take all those notes from what I observed and apply it next year. Though this year was so different that my old notes were all but a wash.

I hope you enjoy them and your franchises!

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2023, 06:05 PM   #32
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Would there be any issues with skipping the mini games? I prefer not to have the advantage over the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »