Home

Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-20-2023, 04:48 PM   #57
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Funkycorm's Madden 24 XP Sliders

I hope there are many that have found enjoyment out of these XP and progression/regression sliders. Those who know me, know I can talk for a long time on this topic.

But... It's time for a bit of honesty and transparency on my end and my plans going forward.

The way I play Madden and most sports games is why I started doing this in the first place. I like to simulate GM 7-10 years into the future and play with the team that I built. I do this in all sports games. I am not a fan of present day rosters and not a fan of matching what happens in real life. This creates a half real and half fictional universe for me to immerse myself in.

But... With the franchise draft class bugs I have not been able to do this. Yes, the issues are fixed and until this year, game generated classes have not had a problem.

The thing is that this has completely and totally destroyed Madden as a whole for me. I played no more than a few games before I uninstalled this off of my PS5 initially. Now I have reinstalled it and I am going to give it another go, but I don't know how it will end. I also don't want to feel like I have to play the game. That will destroy my fun completely.

I came into 24 genuinely excited because of the new options to these sliders but at this point I feel like l only bought this game to make XP sliders as I wasn't able to play the way I wanted for quite a while.

At this point, I can safely say this is my last time I am doing XP sliders because I will no longer be buying Madden and as of the beginning of 2024 I will no longer be updating or following this thread. I know it may be a bit early to be saying this but outside of making and testing my XP sliders, I have maybe 2 hours of gameplay. Certainly a time that is not worthy of a purchase.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me during my XP ventures.

Have fun with your future Maddening!

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment

Last edited by Funkycorm; 12-20-2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-24-2023, 03:09 AM   #58
Banned

It’s been 3 months and you haven’t updated it once anyway and it’s been like 3 months since anyone hugged you either. No pressure man, no one forced you to do anything but it’s not like you’ve even done anything either. Like you admitted you uninstalled the game until recently. Others recommend your sliders for some reason to be used with franchise, yet they have no thought put into them past the first day and initial impression. I will say your slider are good, but it’s not like they were perfect either. And again, you’ve been doing nothing between then and now on this subject, at least it’s good to know someone like Armor and others can finally remove your name and reference from his post and start focusing on actually getting realistic xp sliders since you admitted you don’t even care about that either anyway.
Old 12-24-2023, 11:08 AM   #59
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest625
It’s been 3 months and you haven’t updated it once anyway and it’s been like 3 months since anyone hugged you either. No pressure man, no one forced you to do anything but it’s not like you’ve even done anything either. Like you admitted you uninstalled the game until recently. Others recommend your sliders for some reason to be used with franchise, yet they have no thought put into them past the first day and initial impression. I will say your slider are good, but it’s not like they were perfect either. And again, you’ve been doing nothing between then and now on this subject, at least it’s good to know someone like Armor and others can finally remove your name and reference from his post and start focusing on actually getting realistic xp sliders since you admitted you don’t even care about that either anyway.
Ummm…he never admitted he didn’t care…the fact he went to great explanation on his feelings about Madden shows he does care…it appears you are nit picking especially towards someone who is blatantly honest within their own thread about their discoveries.

Thank you and we wish you the best Funkycorm…Merry Christmas! ��

Last edited by Teleo; 12-24-2023 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-24-2023, 01:29 PM   #60
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for checking out the thread. I appreciate feedback. You are allowed your opinion. As am I.

I put this in my own thread. Didn't clog anything else up. I see no problem with it.

But to each their own.

I also never asked anyone for gratification. Not that I know of. Maybe you could enlighten me as to where I did?

Also enlighten me where I asked anyone to endorse these? They are entitled to their opinions as well.

I know my XP sliders are not going to please everyone. But I look forward to using your set in the future.

I await your response.

Have a great holiday!

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment

Last edited by Funkycorm; 12-24-2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-24-2023, 01:29 PM   #61
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Ummm…he never admitted he didn’t care…the fact he went to great explanation on his feelings about Madden shows he does care…it appears you are nit picking especially towards someone who is blatantly honest within their own thread about their discoveries.

Thank you and we wish you the best Funkycorm…Merry Christmas! ��
Thanks! You as well!

Currently Playing:

No Man's Sky (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2023, 03:13 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Trying to find your "realistic" gameplay and xp sliders. Can you please post a link to them?
Old 12-27-2023, 01:31 PM   #63
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Why so angry?

If you dont like what's presented, find another thread. Better yet, take a few hours and do one yourself.

Funky, hope you had a good holiday!

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 12-27-2023, 11:20 PM   #64
Banned

Yes I guess if you enjoy just blatant lying sure. You never once made an update to these since 9/9 which was a few days after the day came out. So it’s not like you were really ever working on them yet numerous threads tell people to use your xp sliders for some reason even though they were pretty much made once and never touched again.

Get some more people on here to suck your dick, but this is crazy to hear the lies that you were making adjustments when absolutely 0 changes have been made from when you first created these. I guess you got it absolutely perfect in a few days of usage even though it was a completely new XP slider system. What luck on your part. Or maybe just everyone is too gullible to realize what I already know.

Last edited by thebest625; 12-27-2023 at 11:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »