Home

Old 11-17-2023, 07:11 PM   #49

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 45

People suggesting Jake's "speech" at tribal was all for show (in hindsight it would make sense, especially knowing how the vote played out and that Dee was the one who was adamant its gonna be a unanimous vote for Jake and she kept him).

If that's the case and his "slip up" by being like "if I play my Id.......an idol" was all planned, that's a crazy strategy that worked.
Old 11-18-2023, 01:51 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
People suggesting Jake's "speech" at tribal was all for show (in hindsight it would make sense, especially knowing how the vote played out and that Dee was the one who was adamant its gonna be a unanimous vote for Jake and she kept him).

If that's the case and his "slip up" by being like "if I play my Id.......an idol" was all planned, that's a crazy strategy that worked.

that was definitely planned, he knows what he's doing, just like his fake falls that don't require medical

also, Jeff turning into Maury revealing results is gold, he even shook his head no while saying yes
Old 11-22-2023, 05:09 PM   #51

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
that was definitely planned, he knows what he's doing, just like his fake falls that don't require medical

also, Jeff turning into Maury revealing results is gold, he even shook his head no while saying yes
I wonder if him passing out was planned....

Probably not...or was it? Why else wouldn't medical get involved? Imagine by the end they show a secret scene with him telling the cameras (production) he's gonna do something like that. No other way I can think as to how that happened and nobody stepped in.

Diff circumstances, but imagine a basketball player or baseball player doing that during a game. They're stopping the game for sure and taking them out.

Last edited by Majingir; 11-22-2023 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2023, 07:23 PM   #52
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Kind of thinking Jake will end up going to the final as the Owen of this season. Tries to make moves but fails but somehow survives, is part of moves but never orchestrates them, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 11-22-2023, 09:31 PM   #53
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Reba strong

Bruce is next IMO. Then it depends on if Emily can turn one of Dee/Julia or Austin/Drew against the other or if they target her finally. Still think it leaves Jake in the middle but he’s probably seen as less of a threat than Emily, but that wild card ability could spell his doom before some of the above.

Drew been calling shots. Dee flexed tonight though. She said it’s Kendra, and it was Kendra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 11-22-2023, 10:03 PM   #54

Majingir's Arena

Kendra really said she never accounted for the fact that....people could be lying!?

Lies in Survivor? Never!

Austin yet again hides the fact that he lied thanks to not all votes being revealed.

8 people left, Reba has 4 votes. At this point it'll take a shot in the dark and/or hidden idol to break them apart.

And Dee randomly mentioning Charizard in the middle of tribal.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:46 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Reba strong

Bruce is next IMO. Then it depends on if Emily can turn one of Dee/Julia or Austin/Drew against the other or if they target her finally. Still think it leaves Jake in the middle but he’s probably seen as less of a threat than Emily, but that wild card ability could spell his doom before some of the above.

Drew been calling shots. Dee flexed tonight though. She said it’s Kendra, and it was Kendra.

I've been liking Bruce lately, he's becoming aware, but he's sorta like Cam from this last BB season, he's the target but he keeps winning

Regarding Dee, I thought she was on the way out when her strategy was "we need to get out Kendra because she's coming after me". Idunno if that was an edit or what, but her whole campaign was just "because she's coming after me". But hey, it worked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2023, 11:19 AM   #56
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Kendra really said she never accounted for the fact that....people could be lying!?

Lies in Survivor? Never!

Austin yet again hides the fact that he lied thanks to not all votes being revealed.

8 people left, Reba has 4 votes. At this point it'll take a shot in the dark and/or hidden idol to break them apart.

And Dee randomly mentioning Charizard in the middle of tribal.
With so many "lose your votes" I think they should try a season where all the votes are read.

I did learn recently, and maybe it was obvious, that when Jeff says "that's enough" it means all the rest of the votes were for the person being voted out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »