Home

Old 12-09-2023, 02:07 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Survivor 45

8' napoleon dynamite bugs me, I don't like his game at all, I laughed when he quoted napoleon at tribal, sorta like he's aware

plus, again they didn't split the vote? they all knew she had the idol, they AGAIN botched it? I've liked this season, but wtf, they again went unanimous?

funny interaction to me was Dee and Julie when Dee's argument completely fell apart about saving Austen and Julie was like "yeah! that's exactly why he should go!"

Then of course at tribal they show Austen sweating like he's gonna go, rinse repeat
Old 12-09-2023, 08:38 AM   #74

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Did they all know she had the idol or just the Reba 4?

Everyone on the jury seemed surprised she even had it.

I'd imagine the others in the game didn't know either?
Old 12-10-2023, 01:43 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir

Jury acts surprised by everything

but even if they didn't know, this is survivor and you already screwed up once going unanimous, why do it again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2023, 10:53 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Only they knew as far as I can remember. The whole plan made no sense unless they just wanted to flush the idol and didn't care who went home. She had full control over who was going home and she should have voted for Austin to flush his idol.

I thought they were going to end up with a tribal were no votes counted.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2023, 10:57 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Jury acts surprised by everything

but even if they didn't know, this is survivor and you already screwed up once going unanimous, why do it again?
Drew really only wanted to get rid of the idol she wouldn't give back. Her vote would have gone the same way .. unless she changes it to Austin. So basically it was get rid of her or the idol and if the idol is played someone outside of the 4 goes home.

Drew is in a good spot now because he has both sides. He led the effort to blindside but knew all along it may not work. The other side doesn't know that though. Drew can pretend he was surprised and use them to flip on Dee.

Last edited by p_rushing; 12-11-2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:09 PM   #78

Majingir's Arena

An update on S43 since people typically forget/don't care about players much if at all once the seasons done...

Gabler revealed he's finished donating all the money he won. Looks like a few dozen charities. Based on the number of charities and how much he probably got after taxes ("thanks to Obama" as Jeff Kent would say), I'd say everyone probably got 25k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Only they knew as far as I can remember. The whole plan made no sense unless they just wanted to flush the idol and didn't care who went home. She had full control over who was going home and she should have voted for Austin to flush his idol.

I thought they were going to end up with a tribal were no votes counted.

She needs Austin out, but if she blindsided Austin, Dee's also blindsided and wouldn't trust Julie as much.

Then she'd be entering next tribal with a big move on her resume and everyone targeting her, including her own alliance.

Last edited by Majingir; 12-11-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:30 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

Quote:
An update on S43 since people typically forget/don't care about players much if at all once the seasons done...

Gabler revealed he's finished donating all the money he won. Looks like a few dozen charities. Based on the number of charities and how much he probably got after taxes ("thanks to Obama" as Jeff Kent would say), I'd say everyone probably got 25k.

She needs Austin out, but if she blindsided Austin, Dee's also blindsided and wouldn't trust Julie as much.

Then she'd be entering next tribal with a big move on her resume and everyone targeting her, including her own alliance.
Dee would have to work with her because she has no other alliances that are strong.

The other play was to tell Austin and make sure he played his idol. If both idols get played, no one goes home, and it resets. Then they go after the others.

Either way, she has the target on herself. She could have removed an idol or a threat. While a number was removed that wasn't close to her, she probably could have used that vote this week.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2023, 09:36 PM   #80

Majingir's Arena

Dee's 100% playing to win and its paying off.

Austin told her about Julie, she got Julie to save herself while also pretending she never knew and it worked.

Then she DIDNT tell Austin about Drew, she voted Drew out, Austin played his idol not for Drew and it worked.

If we're doing firemaking at F4, I don't even know who is good and who isn't. We've seen past challenges where even the good firemaker lost so anything can happen.

I see the final 5 ranking being
1. Dee
2. Austin
3. Julie
4. Jake
5. Katurah

Last edited by Majingir; 12-13-2023 at 09:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »