Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-25-2022, 08:15 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is absolutely amazing, thank you for this.

Silly question though ....I read and noticed that all the rating are significantly lower than the current in-game ones.

This means that if I want to adjust my CAW Legends, I will also have to go in and adjust ALL of the in-game Legends as well....or else the attributes won't "match" the new CAW ones when facing each other. Correct?
(like an In-game 90 Andre facing off against a 70 Hogan from this list)

Same with all of the current WWE superstars, if I adjust one, I have to adjust ALL, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2022, 09:11 AM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
This is absolutely amazing, thank you for this.

Silly question though ....I read and noticed that all the rating are significantly lower than the current in-game ones.

This means that if I want to adjust my CAW Legends, I will also have to go in and adjust ALL of the in-game Legends as well....or else the attributes won't "match" the new CAW ones when facing each other. Correct?
(like an In-game 90 Andre facing off against a 70 Hogan from this list)

Same with all of the current WWE superstars, if I adjust one, I have to adjust ALL, right?
Yes, I'd recommend editing all Legends with these new attributes that you plan on using, so they have all had the same edits. You'll see for example things such as Arm and Leg Power are much lower (are more realistic I think) with these new edits.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:20 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster26
Yes, I'd recommend editing all Legends with these new attributes that you plan on using, so they have all had the same edits. You'll see for example things such as Arm and Leg Power are much lower (are more realistic I think) with these new edits.
Oh great, I'm really pumped for this, especially with the Legends.

I DO however have a question about the suggested Sliders.
I see AI Finisher Reversals, as well as Signatures is at 100?

Wouldn't that mean I could never get a Finisher/Signature move off?

Same goes for the Stamina section both being 0. Wouldn't that mean there would never be any recovery?
Old 03-25-2022, 11:07 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:

Same goes for the Stamina section both being 0. Wouldn't that mean there would never be any recovery?
I don't want to speak for the OP but I'm sure you could adjust the sliders further to your specific tastes after in-game testing. I personally did the sliders exactly to the excel sheet, played 4 matches, then tweaked for my own experience. I think all of my 100s are 90s, and my 0s are 25s, and I'm currently loving how much more realistic the pace is, and the big moves feel way more impactful.
Old 03-25-2022, 11:11 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:

You will still be able to hit your signature/finishers even at 100, this just makes it so the AI reverse sig/finishers more often, and simulate what we see on TV each week.

For Stamina, there would be a slight bit of recovery at 0 but not much. As the matches go on, both wrestlers should start to become tired and with these settings, you should also see more "Tired Finishers".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2022, 11:58 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster26
You will still be able to hit your signature/finishers even at 100, this just makes it so the AI reverse sig/finishers more often, and simulate what we see on TV each week.

For Stamina, there would be a slight bit of recovery at 0 but not much. As the matches go on, both wrestlers should start to become tired and with these settings, you should also see more "Tired Finishers".
Bro, you just made for a very fun, and unproductive weekend for me!

THANK YOU!
Old 03-25-2022, 02:45 PM   #47
Rookie

Someone mentioned earlier about wrestlers fighting outside the ring too much and I completely agree. Dunno if that's due to the new game engine but anything to help keep the matches in the ring more would be greatly appreciated!

Also...THANK YOU for continuing these!! Every new game I look forward to updating with these settings as much as I look forward to the ACTUAL GAME. lol
Old 03-25-2022, 03:09 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico9rd
Someone mentioned earlier about wrestlers fighting outside the ring too much and I completely agree. Dunno if that's due to the new game engine but anything to help keep the matches in the ring more would be greatly appreciated!

Also...THANK YOU for continuing these!! Every new game I look forward to updating with these settings as much as I look forward to the ACTUAL GAME. lol
Yeah I noticed the AI loves to go to the outside constantly on Legend Difficulty. I'm currently simming AI Matches on normal difficulty and most of the matches tends to stay in the ring with a very quick ringside brawl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »