Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2022, 09:32 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbnt149
I've definately noticed a change for the better since changing to the attributes in this, so thanks.

But just now it is taking like 3 or 4 finishers to finish a match for me. I just had a 5 star match between Titus and Damien Priest on Raw because no one could be pinned! Constant kick outs

i brought this up a few pages back ..... too easy to kick out for both me and the computer. i was undertaker Vs Edge, and he hit me with 3 finishers, and i still kicked out. ok, maybe its just bc i was the undertaker. but the other way around was bad too. i was Rollins Vs Riddle, and he kicked out the stomp finisher, and his pin escape was in the 50s.

also --- word to the wise --- i took resiliency off of everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2022, 10:11 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyoitsmebrian
i brought this up a few pages back ..... too easy to kick out for both me and the computer. i was undertaker Vs Edge, and he hit me with 3 finishers, and i still kicked out. ok, maybe its just bc i was the undertaker. but the other way around was bad too. i was Rollins Vs Riddle, and he kicked out the stomp finisher, and his pin escape was in the 50s.

What difficulty are you playing on and what is your AI DAMAGE SCALING slider set to?
Old 03-30-2022, 03:50 AM   #67
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Thank you for your sliders. Omg. Just after one match the game feel better and I feel that the finisher signatures mean something and it not a finisher signature gone wild. Thank you. If it’s a little easy after couple matches can I just up the difficulty ?

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Old 03-30-2022, 01:34 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyoitsmebrian

I agree! I have also started replacing resiliency with comeback for a lot of guys. Definitely think pin escape settings need another look. Guys are kicking out of finishers with too much frequency. Also gotta say, the more I play, the less I'm liking the new game engine. It's too arcadey. And WWE just extended 2K's contract. Not feeling super hopeful for a good sim experience anytime in the next few years.
Old 03-30-2022, 03:00 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you for all this work year in and year out..i always use all these edits before i ever start a single thing in the game...i literally have one thing i couldn't find an trust me i searched everywhere in the spreadsheet but i couldn't find edits for beer money james storm and bobby roode.not a big deal at all was just wondering if im just blind or that they're really not there...any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks again for all that you do
Old 03-30-2022, 10:35 PM   #70
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

See a lot of complaints regarding kick-outs. I think this stems from a misunderstanding of how the damage/pin system works.

It's not just "Oh he hit a finisher, therefore the match should be over", or "Ok, he hit two finishers in a row, the match is DEFINITELY over". People need to remember this is still a video game, and pro wrestling logic doesn't really factor in to the programming at that specific of a level.

To put it simply, to secure a pinfall you typically need the opponent to have low/no vitality (black bar, not green or orange, the shorter the bar the better) and preferably in a STUNNED state during the pin. Take note of how easy/difficult it is to wear down your opponent's vitality and adjust sliders accordingly.

Best case scenario would be 2K adds back the slider for finisher damage scaling so we can have true control over gameplay and make "pro wrestling logic" have more of a hand in the outcome than typical "fighting game logic".
Old 03-31-2022, 02:52 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
See a lot of complaints regarding kick-outs. I think this stems from a misunderstanding of how the damage/pin system works.

It's not just "Oh he hit a finisher, therefore the match should be over", or "Ok, he hit two finishers in a row, the match is DEFINITELY over". People need to remember this is still a video game, and pro wrestling logic doesn't really factor in to the programming at that specific of a level.

To put it simply, to secure a pinfall you typically need the opponent to have low/no vitality (black bar, not green or orange, the shorter the bar the better) and preferably in a STUNNED state during the pin. Take note of how easy/difficult it is to wear down your opponent's vitality and adjust sliders accordingly.

Best case scenario would be 2K adds back the slider for finisher damage scaling so we can have true control over gameplay and make "pro wrestling logic" have more of a hand in the outcome than typical "fighting game logic".
Agree with this completely. I also noticed simply lowering the difficulty to hard instead of legend will make it go down to one signature one finisher and the match is done. The difficulty is really a big factor in all of this. Want more of a challenge play on Legend. This is probably the best year of balanced gameplay for me, and i've been using these attributes since 2k18.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2022, 03:19 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone know which tab Hollywood Hogan is on? Can’t seem to find him. Sorry if overlooked but I only see ‘86,’91 & Still Rules/Mr USA

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »