Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-23-2022, 06:33 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcinty11
If I edit the "base" roster (not doing it in a game mode, but doing it in the move set option from the home screen like suggested), does it feed the new attributes into any new mode started like other sports games, or are there ratings locked in per mode? Like, will the attributes apply to Universe and Exhibition but not MyFaction?

And does anyone know if these edits will update attributes retroactively in an ongoing MyRise or MyGM?
Yes, once you edit the attributes in Create A Moveset and click Save, it will then give you an option to also transfer your saved attribute changes to Universe if you want to.

I'm pretty sure they don't effect Myrise, not sure about MyGM.
Old 03-23-2022, 01:12 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
I think that the Attributes & Personality traits are key to better gameplay.

Attribute adjustments make for some good matches. I have seen both long and squash matches with these adjustments.

Personality Traits control the way the wrestlers operate during the match and rivalaries.

Truth be told I would not touch this game if these adjustments were not available as the game is to arcady for me out of the box.

IF you you tackle 1 show at a time it might at 1hr & half to adjust the attribute and Personality traits. Just use moveset for the attributes and this part goes much faster

C0883R, is there guide or what all the Personality Traits controls during a match? Cause the descriptions seems a bit vague in game. Trying to adjust AI vs AI matches

I'm trying to reduce the fighting outside of the ring. On Hard they do it less, but it still happens to much.
AI getting on the top rope constantly. I have reduced aerial distance but they still seem to love the top rope.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:21 PM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlekiller
C0883R, is there guide or what all the Personality Traits controls during a match? Cause the descriptions seems a bit vague in game. Trying to adjust AI vs AI matches

I'm trying to reduce the fighting outside of the ring. On Hard they do it less, but it still happens to much.
AI getting on the top rope constantly. I have reduced aerial distance but they still seem to love the top rope.

I have not seen a guide. All I know is the personality traits do effect some what on how they handle matches. How much personality traits effect it I don't know. I do know when it comes to my created wrestler I started everything out on 0 and through out the universe his personality traits changed based on the way I played with my character.

FYI the personality traits that you edit in universe will not carry over to a new one. I found that out yesterday. I reset my universe and I also tried creating a new one and the personality traits don't carry over if i edit them through roster before starting universe. So if you reset or restart a universe you have to redo the personality traits.

Some more info. If you start a new universe or reset the one you have when it comes to attributes and payback bages you can carry those over by going to moveset and opening each character that is all ready edited in those 2 areas then just hit save without changing anything and it will give you the option to save it to your universe roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2022, 04:34 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
I have not seen a guide. All I know is the personality traits do effect some what on how they handle matches. How much personality traits effect it I don't know. I do know when it comes to my created wrestler I started everything out on 0 and through out the universe his personality traits changed based on the way I played with my character.

FYI the personality traits that you edit in universe will not carry over to a new one. I found that out yesterday. I reset my universe and I also tried creating a new one and the personality traits don't carry over if i edit them through roster before starting universe. So if you reset or restart a universe you have to redo the personality traits.

Some more info. If you start a new universe or reset the one you have when it comes to attributes and payback bages you can carry those over by going to moveset and opening each character that is all ready edited in those 2 areas then just hit save without changing anything and it will give you the option to save it to your universe roster.

Some nice info thank you.

In the google spreadsheet the option for mid match run ins it says Payback, what does that mean? I haven't watched WWE since like 2004 or so, so I'm not familiar with most of the terms in the game yet.
Old 03-24-2022, 03:27 PM   #37
Rookie

Does altering these stats help with how long selling lasts for? Or does everyone still spring up straight away?
Old 03-24-2022, 04:45 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbnt149
Does altering these stats help with how long selling lasts for? Or does everyone still spring up straight away?

I would say yeah, mainly the stun gain and stun duration makes a huge difference for longer selling.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:18 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlekiller
I would say yeah, mainly the stun gain and stun duration makes a huge difference for longer selling.
Sorry I meant lowering the attributes, I already have the stun settings as it shows but I've not adjusted any attributes yet.

Wondering if it makes a difference to it. Does it slow the game down in general?
Old 03-24-2022, 09:25 PM   #40
Rookie

I may have just missed it, but I think Swerve Strickland (fmr. Isaiah Swerve Scott in WWE) is missing from the sheet?

Edit: Nevermind, just found him as "Shane Strickland" under WWE. Ignore me!

Last edited by Mister Octopus; 03-24-2022 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Correcting myself

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »