Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2022, 11:33 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

These play great! & watching the matches with these look good also.

I started in NXT in my universe. I copied all the settings except for the teams, friend and enemy settings as I wanted to start everything fresh. I kept the in game NXT tag teams I did erase the enemy list for each superstar and I vacated all the titles, so I could start with fresh rivalries. When I vacated the titles I thought I could have a contenders match or at least schedule title matches during the NXT show however I am unable to find that option. Am I left with no choice but to re choose champions? Is it possible to schedule title matches or is that just for PPV's?

Anyway won my 1st Match!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2022, 05:04 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glpz0831
Thanks for sharing. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to use this? I am completely new to this.
It's relatively simple to use once you know-how. It's also a bit quicker editing attributes this year as there's not as many attribute fields as there was in previous games. (I'm not happy about them removing attribute options but trying to look at the positives!).

To edit a wrestler's attributes, you can do this in three different areas of 2k22:
  • Universe Mode
  • Edit Superstars in the Roster section in Options
  • Edit Attributes in "Create A Moveset" in the Creations Tab

I personally am editing the attributes of each wrestler within "Create A Moveset" this year as the Xbox touchpad is very sensitive when adjusting attributes this year. Create A Moveset is less sensitive than the other two modes so I use that.

Once you have the wrestler attribute screen up, it's just a case of copying the same number values for each attribute from the spreadsheet into the game, one by one.

It's a bit time consuming when you're editing loads of wrestlers, however like I said, at least there's not as many attributes to edit this year so it's faster to get through.
Old 03-19-2022, 04:48 PM   #27
Rookie

Some changes i would suggest to the standings

RAW

Ziggler - Upper, He's currently NXT Champion.
Edge - Update to personality as he's now a cheating heel.
Chad Gable/Otis - Mid, as they're no longer Tag Team Champions.
The Miz/Rey Mysterio - Upper, their feud is one of the top on RAW.
Seth/Kevin Owens - Upper, Constantly beating top guys like Orton, Priest, Big E and Riddle.
Tommaso Ciampa - Mid, now a member of the RAW roster.
Veer - Mid, wrestles almost exclusively on Main Event, is still coming to RAW

Smackdown

Drew McIntyre/Happy Corbin - Upper, Both are in a top feud and have winning streaks.
Madcap Moss - Mid, goes toe to toe with top guys and has wins over the New Day
Add Rick Boogs - Mid
Add Ridge Holland - Mid
Add Pete Dunne (Butch now) - Mid
Add Shanky - Fill, Jinder's bodyguard.
Add Pat McAfee - Fill
Humberto - Personality change to reflect being a heel

And maybe remove some of the released names from the Main Roster just to condense, like Metalik, Ryker, Lince, Shane Thorne, Wesley Blake, Tucker.
Old 03-20-2022, 10:40 AM   #28
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

UGH, we need roster share! LOL

If you guys didn't adjust all the attributes and picked a few universal changes, what ones would they be?
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 03-21-2022, 03:57 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
UGH, we need roster share! LOL

If you guys didn't adjust all the attributes and picked a few universal changes, what ones would they be?

I think that the Attributes & Personality traits are key to better gameplay.

Attribute adjustments make for some good matches. I have seen both long and squash matches with these adjustments.

Personality Traits control the way the wrestlers operate during the match and rivalaries.

Truth be told I would not touch this game if these adjustments were not available as the game is to arcady for me out of the box.

IF you you tackle 1 show at a time it might at 1hr & half to adjust the attribute and Personality traits. Just use moveset for the attributes and this part goes much faster
Old 03-22-2022, 04:26 AM   #30
Rookie

I just registered here to say thank you for your hard work. Yesterday I started with your list. It felt way better to play with these attributes.

One question tho, do you think your sliders are great how you setted them up? Because I think it’s too easy. Like I played Owens vs Rollins and yeah, he had no real chance tbh. Or are these mostly for AI vs AI? And if so, what are the best for Player vs AI?

Can you explain why you setted them up like this? Like why normal? Because they go for more pins or something like that? Thanks in advance!

Greets from Germany.

Last edited by Nova972; 03-22-2022 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-22-2022, 05:06 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova972
I just registered here to say thank you for your hard work. Yesterday I started with your list. It felt way better to play with these attributes.

One question tho, do you think your sliders are great how you setted them up? Because I think it’s too easy. Like I played Owens vs Rollins and yeah, he had no real chance tbh. Or are these mostly for AI vs AI? And if so, what are the best for Player vs AI?

Can you explain why you setted them up like this? Like why normal? Because they go for more pins or something like that? Thanks in advance!

Greets from Germany.
On difficulties lower than Legend, for Sim matches, we've found that the AI tends to go for more pins. I've been doing some testing and on Hard at least, the AI isn't as aggressive about constantly fighting outside and most matches end after one Finisher, which I like.

For Player Vs AI, it really depends on your skill level in the game. If you like to be challenged, Hard or Legend difficulty with the AI reversal sliders maxed and your reversal windows at the minimum should provide a decent challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2022, 05:23 PM   #32
Rookie

If I edit the "base" roster (not doing it in a game mode, but doing it in the move set option from the home screen like suggested), does it feed the new attributes into any new mode started like other sports games, or are there ratings locked in per mode? Like, will the attributes apply to Universe and Exhibition but not MyFaction?

And does anyone know if these edits will update attributes retroactively in an ongoing MyRise or MyGM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »