Home

How’s your franchise going? NBA 2K24 thread

This is a discussion on How’s your franchise going? NBA 2K24 thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2023, 05:08 PM   #41
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How’s your franchise going? NBA 2K24 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BancoPopulair
Every year I do a Wizards franchise but this year I want to switch it up a bit. The only problem I’m having is deciding which team to run with. The Rockets, Thunder, Pacers and Suns(I know they’re not rebuilding now but they’re screwed in the near future) all seem like they’d be fun. Any help deciding would be greatly appreciated.

Thunder. SGA would be fun as hell to use. Plus they got a nice young team there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2023, 05:28 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer89
Thunder. SGA would be fun as hell to use. Plus they got a nice young team there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just ran a game with them and I think I’m sold, Josh Giddey is a monster!!
Old 09-19-2023, 08:42 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
I just ran a game with them and I think I’m sold, Josh Giddey is a monster!!
80s Seattle big dawg haha, switch up for real
Old 09-19-2023, 08:43 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Currently sitting at 13-6 with the Wizards.

Jordan is averaging 25 a night and has recently dropped 54 on the 76ers.
Francis is giving me 22 and 9 and in the most unrealistic stat of them all is averaging less than 1 turnover a game.
Hughes is pitching in 14 a game.

Cavaliers are trying to tank for LeBron; they started the season 1-13 but recently got foolish ideas and went on a 3 game winning streak to put them in a tie with the Knicks for the worst record in the league. Hawks are the surprise team so far, sitting 1st place at 15-3. 76ers were tied with them, but recently lost Iverson for two months to injury. And the Pistons are currently outside the playoffs at 9-8 but it is very early. The Nets are looking rough also at 5-13.

I dropped my last game against the Bucks. Redd dropped 46 on me and Allen pitched in 26. Offball screens are far too effective. There's no sense of urgency on defenders and they don't have awareness in how to get around screens. For example offense runs a pin down screen, Ray Allen runs off it to the wing to receive the pass. His defender runs into the screen, then does that looong animation where he dances with the screener (runs into him, puts a hand on either shoulder then kinda bounces back and forth) and then in the most facepalm inducing moment of all, he gets over the screen on the baseline side of it. Bro Ray went the other way.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:50 PM   #45
Pro

GM3 1991-92 Season

(0-1) Dallas Mavericks @ (0-2) Chicago Bulls

With losses to the Celtics and Warriors to open the season Chicago welcomed Dallas into Chicago Stadium. And Jordan made it his mission to run Rolando Blackman and Derek Harper out the gym. Jordan would have 32 points, 5rebounds, and 6assist in the game.

Pippen wouldn't have the big game he had but his 13pts and 3 steals were vital to the teams success. Horace Grant finally showed up big for the Bulls with 15pts and 10 rebounds. Cartwright also grabbed 12 boards to go along with his 7 points.

For th Mavs Rolando Blackman led the team in scoring with 23 points with 12 coming in the 4th quarter. Derek Harper would chip in with 12 of his own. As the Bulls would roll to a 77-69 win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2023, 12:58 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 3

FIBA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS CUP, USA TO HOLD A TEAM OF PROS FOR FIRST TIME
JUNE 1985

The USA Mens Basketball have fielded a team of players from all over the NBA, and stole one from competing team.

John Stockton, cut from the USA 1984 team, has made the US FIBA Select Team. “It feels great, to be apart of this team. Loving the switch up of being apart of the summer tournament.

Michael Jordan, already in Europe for a Nike promotion, has denied reports to being apart of the team.

The most noted role player on the team is Georgetowns Patrick Ewing, which is using this to match himself with the greats. Some other noted players are Cetics Kevin McHale & Danny Ainge, Virginia Unions Charles Oakley and NAIA player Terry Porter. “This team is balanced, from NBA Champions to even a NAIA player, everyone is represented." said Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski.

After losing the NBA Finals, McHale and Ainge committed as it was a way to keep in shape and ready for the next season.

Louisiana Tech Karl Malone declined to be apart of the classic to prepare for the draft, but they were able to round out with former Notre Dame Jack Schultz. “Jack Schultz is seasoned to European basketball, as he played with Dogus out of Turkey last year. He is using this to test the waters as well before he commits going to back to the US for the NBA”

Team USA select will take on star studded Real Madrid, with players like Chris Marshall (Arizona) and Marquez Warrick (Northern Kentucky) flying out to take a look at the FIBA Championships. The USA Team will start their games on June 30th, right after the NBA Draft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image 1985021.jpg (148.6 KB, 177 views)
Old 09-21-2023, 07:56 PM   #47
Rookie

I started my Thunder franchise and I’m having a blast! I’m loving the roster, they have youth and shooters galore. It’s almost impossible to give everybody the minutes they deserve.

We’re sitting in 5th place in the West with a 10-8 record which is honestly a little better than I thought we’d be. SGA and Giddey have been carrying their weight and surprising spurts from Isaiah Joe(might be my new favorite player) and Lu Dort have kept us in, and even won us a few games.

Chet is obviously an intriguing talent, but his lack of strength had been getting exposed against bigger centers. The things Vucevic did to him shouldn’t be allowed in a game that children play smh. But I’m definitely looking forward to the future with this team.

SGA- 26.4pts 5.6reb 7.3ast
Giddey- 16.4pts 8.9reb 5.2ast
Chet- 12.8pts 9.4reb 1stl 1.6blk
MVP Isaiah Joe- 10pts 46% from 3
Old 09-22-2023, 01:53 PM   #48
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

Quote:
I started my Thunder franchise and I’m having a blast! I’m loving the roster, they have youth and shooters galore. It’s almost impossible to give everybody the minutes they deserve.

We’re sitting in 5th place in the West with a 10-8 record which is honestly a little better than I thought we’d be. SGA and Giddey have been carrying their weight and surprising spurts from Isaiah Joe(might be my new favorite player) and Lu Dort have kept us in, and even won us a few games.

Chet is obviously an intriguing talent, but his lack of strength had been getting exposed against bigger centers. The things Vucevic did to him shouldn’t be allowed in a game that children play smh. But I’m definitely looking forward to the future with this team.

SGA- 26.4pts 5.6reb 7.3ast
Giddey- 16.4pts 8.9reb 5.2ast
Chet- 12.8pts 9.4reb 1stl 1.6blk
MVP Isaiah Joe- 10pts 46% from 3
I hope you are giving my boy Micic some playtime?

The Thunder are definitely on the shortlist of teams for me to consider for a modern MyNBA. So many possibilities to build up on that talented roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »