Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2024, 04:51 PM   #41
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

I say it every year, and will keep saying it until it happens...

A playable broadcast camera. If the PC mods can put it in the game, then EA definitely can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2024, 10:16 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Penalties:

-All actual Penalties added to the game, as well as corresponding animations prompting the flag being thrown.

- Actual flags being thrown during the play.

- the chance for multiple Penalties on any given play.

- make the penalty sliders have ZERO effect on gamrplay sliders. Make them effect the amount of Penalties thrown only. And make these sliders actually work.

Positional Attributes:

- get rid of things like "power rush" and "finesse rush" and actually add Attributes for different pass rush moves that a play can do. And to improve them they have to improve that Attributes as well as explosiveness (strength, quickness etc...)

- add a Long Snap Attribute to players as well as a Shotgun Snap to OL. Make these Attributes MATTER. There's a reason franchises always start off with a 27 OVR TE, it's cuz IRL he's a long snapper. Add bad snaps to the game. Make us HAVE TO bring in LS to have effective punting and kicking as well as SN for shotgun/pistol plays.

- COD and Agility... essentially the same thing. Have COd depend on a player's AGI and ACC ratings. No need to have COD in there at all.

Scouting:

- we should never, ever know 100% a player's "True Talent". Have notes matter, including from a "Chief Scout" what they think a player will be (yearly probowl, potential all timer, bust etc...) and all these notes should NOT be the same by all 32 team Chief Scouts. Make the scout "rating" matter. Also even an elite scout should be dead wrong sometimes.

- for focused scouting and visits, give us a ton more info, but again, not 100% True Talent. And let us "invite" more than 3 players for invites. As well as players from nearby schools now counting against the "limit" like IRL.

- no rookie should start out with a superstar or XF training. Make them all "earn" it.

Progression:

- Make Progression based on age and years in the league. A 24 year old rookie should progress at the same rate as a 21 year old rookie, faster if anything due to maturity etc... I don't even scout 24 year Olds cuz I know they'll progress too slowly.

- Make it dynamic, but for the most part a player should progress more from year 2 to 3 than they do as rookies.

I have more but I know none of these will ever get implemented. I've had these on my wishlist for 2 decades.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:40 AM   #43
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Fix the playbooks. Let me add custom books to teams in Franchise without bricking the game.

Other than that, I'm tired of beating the dead horse with wants, and needs. We all seem to be asking for the same stuff, year in and year out. 24 was a good game, played very well. Sure, I may have not noticed the small stuff others may have, but the glaring issue for me was always being dead last vs the pass.

I hope everyone gets what they want in some capacity. College ball is where I'm drifting over towards. Best of luck with 25. If they fix the sim stats or playbooks, should be a pretty solid entry.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 03-20-2024, 07:22 AM   #44
MVP

The game is becoming so stale. They need to introduce an Era mode like in NBA 2k. Or at least give us the option of realigning divisions/conferences, changing playoff format, changing rules (2 pt conversation, kickoffs, overtime, season length), full uniform customization with ability to import logos.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:05 AM   #45
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

For '25, what I want is more OPTIONS. More CUSTOMIZATION. It's time for Madden to catch up to NBA 2K in those aspects. Accesories, being able to have black OR white shoes on individual players, being able to edit a player's looks without losing the player's photo. Also, it would obviously be nice if the computer didn't throw the ball on almost every single play. The game has gotten so stale and cookie cutter.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2024, 01:41 AM   #46
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
It's laughable this is what we are stuck with for player customization year after year when it works...
I'm dead they added Admiral Anderson from Mass Effect as a head option:

Old 03-23-2024, 03:14 PM   #47
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

While just about every suggestion in this thread has great ideas unfortunately I don't think EA will put them in the game, well most of them that is.

I can join in though and I am not sure if this was ever mentioned but it would be nice if they fixed the xp system for older players. For example once a player gets to a certain age you will never see them rank up in rating because they will have 30,000 xp to get. In real life let's say Stafford has 2 games in a row of throwing over 300 yards and 3 tds with zero picks, chances are in maddens roster update he will get boosted a rating upgrade. Well in madden you can go 4 games in a row with those stats with Stafford and he won't get an upgrade. So I think they should change some things a bit to make older players still have a chance to upgrade if they have multiple good games for you
Old 03-23-2024, 03:47 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
11. Fix the amount of a replay that we can have, at least on the PC. I've had some really crazy plays like a kickoff, fumble, TD, ie a play that lasts a good bit longer than typical plays, and then go to replay and the play only goes back so far and so you can't add half the play to the replay to show anyone! This needs fixed.
That was an issue even in the 16-bit days, LOL.

You know how if you wait for the offense to choose a play, and it tells you the personnel AND formation? How? Is the offense lining up waiting for you? Just tell the personnel, that's realistic, that's how it used to be.

Why can we sub for every formation except kickoff and kick return?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »