Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2023, 11:15 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Need more CUSTOMIZATION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnThatMeezy
Not necessarily, especially for people who are super in to the visual accuracy of the game. Just my game playing experience can be ruined if the player models are all jacked up. For example, I can’t stand the little pin heads on top of big bulky pads. That’s just not how players look these days. Also, there are a lot of cut scenes now that show the players without their helmets on.
Yeah, you're right about that, I would like it as well, but I think EA views it sort of like the helmets obscure a good bit. I do think all players should be scanned and accurate and there should be no stock generic-no face photos, that's BS.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-28-2023, 02:21 PM   #34
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

I wish every offensive formation was available to be used in a custom playbook. I also wish they would give us a blank template and the ability to place the formation in the order we want. I so badly want to make a playbook that includes the use of the flat-stacked undercenter formations like Far and Near along side most of the newer formation. Hell, I would use the Near Jumbo formation as my goal line form. Since it's a wishlist, I would also love to have more than 50-52 formations available. I have some copies of real playbook and Bill Walsh's 1982 playbook had over 90 formations in it's formation sections.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:27 AM   #35
Rookie

Reno 911's Arena

OVR: 0

1) Sideline reporter
2) Show starting lineups
3) Cheerleaders
4) Teams Mascots
5) Have the clock read 15min quarters regardless of how many minutes someone chooses to play their quarters (like FIFA and NHL)
6) Rugby style punts
7) Different animations for ball trajectories for field goals and PAT's.
8) Multi broadcast teams
9) Different field art. Example, Bengals logo white instead of orange when wearing all white uniforms
10) Real coordinators
11) Better cut scenes. (Show coordinators in the booth, crowd shots, cheerleaders, etc.. Tired of seeing players clipping after plays)
12) Crowd noise needs a total overhaul. I do not understand how the Madden team cannot get this right. FIFA and NHL make the game at least feel exciting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2023, 03:17 PM   #36
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Wild that we still don't have proper front 7 terminology yet. We need proper EDGE, IDL, and off-ball LB in the game. It shouldn't be that hard to implement.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:22 PM   #37
Rookie

Just put all the stuff back that was in previous Madden's and I'd have absolutely nothing else to wish for
Old 10-02-2023, 11:48 PM   #38
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
Wild that we still don't have proper front 7 terminology yet. We need proper EDGE, IDL, and off-ball LB in the game. It shouldn't be that hard to implement.
100% agree that this should be added.

I obviously don't work on the game, but my guess would be database stuff relating to position values would cause this to not be added. I imagine it would take a lot more work than we realize, which is a shame. Same goes for Interior Offensive linemen (IOL). I'd love to see a gadget player role also.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:04 AM   #39
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Bundle a remastered version of Madden 06, and I will buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-15-2024, 03:33 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

MADDEN 25 NEEDS TO HAVE THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ORANGE PANTS. THEY WORE THEM SEVERAL TIMES THIS PAST YEAR. THEY ARE CLASSIC NFL. LAST YEARS '24 ONLY HAD THEIR ORANGE PANTS WITH "BROWNS" WRITTEN DOWN THE LEG WHICH THEY DONT WEAR ANYMORE!
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »