Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2023, 09:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

It's laughable this is what we are stuck with for player customization year after year when it works...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 6.48.55 PM.jpg (123.9 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 6.56.01 PM.jpg (98.7 KB, 146 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2023, 11:45 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Need more CUSTOMIZATION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnThatMeezy
The lack of customization in Madden is terrible compared to pretty much all other major sports games. There should be no generic faces that we are stuck with. They have the function in superstar to create your own face… it should be in all modes of the game. You can edit generic faces in The Show, and in NBA2K. Ever seen a player with a generic face in the game and thought “hey that doesn’t look like him in real life”? Of course you have because we’re stuck with these crappy generic faces. Don’t get me started on being able to create a team or edit the relocation teams! MLB The Show added the ability to create your own Stadium years ago! Madden is sooo far behind when it comes to customization.
Faces don't matter near as much when everyone wears a helmet though

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-22-2023, 11:50 AM   #27
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Anyone played FC24? The menus are incredible. It would be a game changer if madden had menus as responsive as that.
Old 09-22-2023, 12:44 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
It's laughable this is what we are stuck with for player customization year after year when it works...
I mean....you could use that to show your player aging throughout his career.
Old 09-22-2023, 03:14 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Anyone played FC24? The menus are incredible. It would be a game changer if madden had menus as responsive as that.
ha, first thing i noticed...i've never had much of an issue with madden's menus but it's quite obvious FC24 are much snappier and better deisnged

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-24-2023, 09:48 PM   #30
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Scouting needs to be deeper I mean as were are looking at players to scout we should be able to see players stats and awards history to add to the realism that's in real life. We knw everything about all players that's drafted .As well as the other late round picks...And they need to add more banners. If you when your conference division or SB it should be in your teams ring of honor or how they would put it..It needs to show players award history and show the year any award was won. Meaning SB's (1) 2016 or whatever year it was won in players award history. That will play right into free Agency being able to see players stats before u get him and knowing who that player is and his body of work..They also need to go in on teams history. Being able to keep track of every team as we are in our franchise we should be able to go back and see what every team has done throughout our 30 year franchise..Go back 30 years on every team and keep track moving forward as we start our franchise..
Old 09-27-2023, 04:08 PM   #31
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
The top vote getter within the beta feedback forum was to add the SuperStar face editor in franchise. Beta launch version had it available but was removed on the beta update... Franchise Customization is so far behind other modes and games... Instead of them building on customization each year we're begging them just to fix broken things instead like the body editor not working and broken draft classes. You can't even edit a players name without the commentator losing the ability to say it - laughable considering all this is standard in any other eSport game. The Madden actives that are responsible for this should be embarrassed. Was hoping customization would have been more of a focus with a few people from OS community joining the Madden team but feels as shallow as ever.
This right here! We need more people to speak up on this lack of customization. I feel like you can throw on any number of video games and be able to edit and customize tons of things! Even the golf games have the ability to customize/edit faces. I think the bar is set with MLB The Show and NBA2K. Especially in The Show, their fave editor is super detailed, even better than Madden’s superstar. How can we gather to get this in the game? It would be especially cool in Madden draft classes because you could make the players look more like their real life self.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2023, 04:16 PM   #32
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Faces don't matter near as much when everyone wears a helmet though
Not necessarily, especially for people who are super in to the visual accuracy of the game. Just my game playing experience can be ruined if the player models are all jacked up. For example, I can’t stand the little pin heads on top of big bulky pads. That’s just not how players look these days. Also, there are a lot of cut scenes now that show the players without their helmets on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »