Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2024, 06:04 PM   #49
Rookie

xnaroj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
From easiest to most ambitious...
  1. Option to demand a trade in Superstar
  2. Option to choose weather in franchise games
  3. New relocation stadiums
  4. Something to make franchise feel alive. Seasons feel pretty dead and disconnected from the rest of the league.
  5. Wear and tear progressive injury system in franchise
its so much in superstar they shortchanged us on smh
Old 03-29-2024, 03:04 PM   #50
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I haven’t cared to even speculate on something I wished to see in Madden. EA College Football has me excited now though.

I’d love to see the old position battles in the preseason return. Just refined and updated. It could have a dev trait upgrade go to the winner of competition.

EACFB looks like it will kill it with the ESPN Gameday presentation. I’d love see Madden follow suit. ESPN Monday Night Football should be a given. Get Aikman and Buck. We can keep Gaudin and Davis and have them on CBS. We had both ESPN and CBS in EA College Basketball back in 2009.

Bring back the player roles for franchise. The player tags don’t seem to make a difference in roster construction. The Chiefs have their franchise QB. They could go 0-17 next year and they still wouldn’t draft a QB number 1 overall or in the first round. They’d trade it for other needs. I want I see stuff like that reflected more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2024, 02:35 AM   #51
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

CPU scenarios with news feed integration
Better integrated news feed
Fix the stamina system
Fix Auto subs
More robust player personalities system
Make player roles matter during free agency. It works fine for drafted qbs but not during free agency.
More player interaction overall.
Combine coach and owner mode. There's certain screens available for owners that are needed for long term franchises that go many seasons. There's actually tracking for team success.
Better historical tracking. Team records and more robust NFL records.
Make training camp more risk reward. Going for the harder mini games should come with more rewards with failure meaning no or less attribute points.
More granular control of player reps. The option to sit certain players out of practice.
Injury overhaul.
Moge regression to training camp
Have training camp be it's own week within franchise.
Post draft free agency period for UDFAs.

Nothing gameplay related. Just franchise QOL additions and fixes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2024, 09:05 AM   #52
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I would love a scouting system that created more of a bond with the prospects. I want to become hooked on players during the season so once the draft comes around I want to actively try to get them or feel the disappointment of the player being selected before my pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-31-2024, 10:30 AM   #53
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Dynamic Weather Conditions
Realistic Weather Graphics get rid of the ps3 version of snow & rain & bring them up to date to current gen

Give us Blizzards Heavy Rain Fog & multiple Weather conditions we see on Sundays during the season.

Coaches Contracts this is a feature that used to be in games like madden 2005 I would like to sign my coach to like a 5yr contract & say 15 million a yr

Real life Assistant Coaches brought back why can't I have Steve Spagnolo as my DC instead of some generic Wannabe? Plus Assistant coaches Contracts like coaches contracts are very important this was also in madden 2005

Coaching Carousel this happens every year let this be a thing in madden for humen & cpu teams

Off season College Scouting game similar to the one in madden 2005 where you can use this to scout the incoming draft class especially with imported draft classes making there return this is important

Position battles & player morals Let there be QB consaversty & other position battles & the losers demanding trades or release among other things.

Franchise Icons this is another madden 05 feature that helps separate a team Franchise icons from the rest of pack Franchise icons are your team best players or seen as among the best In there franchise history.

Pre Game,Halftime & Post game shows

Coin Toss bring this back it's an important part of the nfl this is needed

Challenges give us more options when challenging a play let us choose what we are challenging based on the nfl rules for more realistic Coaches Challenges

A playable nfl combine for 1st hand look at the incoming prospects & to gather more information!

Expanded playbooks bring back trick plays

For example Chiefs Rose Bowl play from super bowl a couple years ago

Also the Ring around the Rosie play

Flea Flicker & other trick plays from over the years!

Dynamic Playbooks & systems when a team replaces a HC or OC DC & ST coach
The playbooks & systems change based on the new staffs history or systems they ran in past as Assistant coaches or they design new playbooks & systems based on a number of factors like what they believe in or if there offensive or defensive minded rather they like to be run heavy pass heavy or balanced among other things

Chain Gains & Realistic Injuries

Practice Squads based on nfl rules allowing for continuing development of players & training them like to learn system or help prepare for a specific team example chiefs used PS QB Chris Oldioken to emulate Lamar Jackson for the defense to better prepare for him for the afc championship game..

Post Game Handshakes & jersey swaps like we see on TV.

There are a number of other things I can add but will leave it for others since this list is already long.. Hopefully the things above can be added this yr or in future years!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Old 04-01-2024, 10:53 AM   #54
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Bring as many aspects of NFL Head Coach to Franchise as you can. I really liked the week to week flow with everything we had to do to prepare for the game. It added the nuances with how much goes into preparing for an opponent.

I loved how players had different knowledge of the playbook. A veteran may be close in skill with a rookie, but he has been in the system for 4 years and has a higher understanding of the playbook. It would be cool to see it play out in game where if I am being pressured, a veteran with a high understanding of the playbook would break off his route quicker to provide an option. The rookie would run his full route as drawn up. Little things like that.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2024, 11:51 AM   #55
MVP

Before I can even think about anything I want EA to add to Madden I want them to fix the myriad of issues on the current parts of the game.

To name a few:
Penalties and penalty sliders: Penalties and their sliders do not work as advertised.

3-4 defense glitch: The depth chart for 3-4 defenses are wrong and have not been addressed this year.

In game fatigue and Auto-subs: The current system does not replicate true fatigue of players and the auto-subs need to be set at such extremes in order to get any type of true NFL rotation.

Playbooks: The current playbooks need to be rerated (starred) to correctly produce true NFL run/pass ratios. Further, all of the plays in the playbook need a star rating of some because without it, the CPU simply does not call those unrated plays. Which is actually a lot of plays. Also on the subject of playbooks, they need to address the duplicate situations and give us access to the other situations which are not editable currently. One more on playbooks, let the user assign custom playbooks to the CPU in franchise mode games without going through a ridiculous process.

If EA released M25 with all of these items addressed and did nothing else but update rosters, I would be totally and completely happy and fine with it. Just fix these items, and then we can talk about adding other system.

By the way, there are other items that need addressed inside of Franchise mode, but I figured I would start with the items that have impact across the entire game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2024, 03:19 AM   #56
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

More face scans and the ability to finally edit shoe colors PLEASE! Just give us the black, white, TC1, TC2 option on the editable parts on cleats. Including the logo and that’d also mean we’d need teams to stop getting one of their team colors changed to white on their away uniforms. Chiefs, Falcons, Steelers, Giants (seriously they’re “big blue” and their only color option on away is red?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »