Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2023, 10:33 PM   #1
Rookie

natetorres's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 2025 Wishlist

Now that we’ve had 24’ out for a little more than a month, thought I’d start a wishlist for next year. That way maybe getting it going earlier would allow some things to make it in?

What ya got?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 10:45 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

From easiest to most ambitious...
  1. Option to demand a trade in Superstar
  2. Option to choose weather in franchise games
  3. New relocation stadiums
  4. Something to make franchise feel alive. Seasons feel pretty dead and disconnected from the rest of the league.
  5. Wear and tear progressive injury system in franchise
Old 09-14-2023, 11:20 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

P-E-N-A-L-A-L-T-I-E-S.

Please, plus what Philly said above.
Old 09-15-2023, 11:00 AM   #4
Rookie

In superstar mode, it becomes very boring between games. Same old stuff week in, week out. Make it where you do interviews. More interaction between coach and player. Yes, make it where at seasons end you can hold out, ask for a new contract, ask for a trade.
In Franchise mode, same goes for in time between games, have more players coach interaction.

Overall play, I like the game play for the most part. The way I play is select the plays and allow the AI to preform to their ability. The one biggie is the QB in franchise will almost never scramble when they are being pressured and get sacked all the time. I have allowed myself to just keep my finger on the F2 button to force him to scramble and take over that part. Superstar mode seem to do a much better job in that happening.

It does seem to completion rate is too high, I have not moved any sliders but play on all-star.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:36 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

Make the stadium feel alive. Especially on third down. There should be music blaring and the crowd getting pumped up. Idk why they can’t replicate an NFL crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Update Practice Squad and IR rules.
Old 09-15-2023, 02:28 PM   #7
Rookie

A game that works….
Old 09-15-2023, 05:11 PM   #8
MVP

Better Physics & Collision Detection! Eliminate all the player clipping (players stepping through bodies lying on the field after tackles, players rolling through the legs of other players, feet & limbs fusing through body parts when getting up from tackles, players clipping into each other during post play celebrations, etc.) Just make it like it was in Madden 23 & problem solved!

Give Us the Option to turn off ALL Visual Aids (Especially the Green Move/Stamina Bars above the D LINEMAN)! I can't stand this! It constantly reminds me that I'm playing a videogame. As if Madden doesn't already have enough immersion killers. Leave this stuff optional for novices!

Bring back the Jump the Snap feature for D Lineman!

Given us the option to turn off Momentum for Play Now!

Give us more flushed out Gameplay Sliders ala NHL & NBA 2K! Give us a slider to adjust the kicking meter speed for all skill levels! I want to be able to play on All Pro but have my kick meter at the All Madden speed. The kick meter speed needs to be faster all around. Way to easy to kick..

2K5 level Presentation with In-Game Highlights from around the league, weekly wrap up show, etc.!

Sideline Reporter!

Multiple Commentary Teams!

Wear & tear system for Franchise Mode!

Custom Gameplay Cameras (At least let us adjust the Height & Zoom level of the current cameras)!

No more Generic Player Models on Sidelines!

Make Refs throw Flags in Real Time!

More Weather Options (Fog, Cold Weather without snow, etc.)! Make the field get tore up during heavy rain games ala Madden 09!

Give us Cheerleaders & Mascots!

Give us the option to assign our best DB to the Opposing teams best WR (this was in previous titles)!

Give us a better Injury System! Injuries are way too random. See APF 2K8 for reference!

Give us more subtle evasive pocket movement animations for QB's! Again see APF 2k8 for reference!

Keep Improving A.I. (especially for QB's & RB's)!

Keep Improving on Signature Running Styles!

More Tackle & Catch Animations!

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 09-24-2023 at 04:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »