Home

Madden 2025 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 2025 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-05-2024, 11:00 AM   #57
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 2025 Wishlist

Bring back the walk to the LOS, also hate when my opponent no huddle, 1-2sec later they are back at the line of scrimmage
Old 04-06-2024, 10:13 PM   #58
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0

Revamped physics and collision detection

Big drop off when a backup QB plays instead of the starter

Improved QB decision making. Improved pass blocking for the CPU.

Make it possible to assign team-specific playbooks for both CPU teams when watching. CPU vs CPU game

Make it easier to set up a CPU vs CPU game by moving both controllers to the middle

Add more stadium sounds and stadium music
Old 04-07-2024, 12:56 AM   #59
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

I'd like the ability to choose my own hot routes as part of designing a custom playbook, as several of them are useless. I'd also like the ability to set it so that a hot route on 3rd or 4th down automatically adds the "run route to the sticks" option. It's incredibly stupid to have to do that twice.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:53 AM   #60
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I played NFL Head Coach 09 a few days ago. I love how playbook knowledge is a thing. There's more than just scheme fit. Guys have to learn the playbook.

I like how the day to day activities are handled and I want to see that brought to Madden. Game week is very mundane in franchise. Give me the option to prep for GameDay against a specific opponent. I absolutely hate how Madden handles gameplaning. Focus on inside running ++ to run block or break tackle. But - pass blocks or whatever. It's just goofy. If I am playing the Chiefs this week, let me practice against plays they actually run. Maybe give an awareness buff on those plays in the game if we perform well during the week in practice. It would add so much variety to each game.

Playing Head Coach has also made appreciate just how far Madden has come. That Madden 08 engine was awful for that time period. It's dreadful now. I played a few play now games of M24 with updated rosters. The gameplay is there. I just need the other stuff to catchup and make playing the games feel different.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2024, 12:15 PM   #61
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I will add in that I wish they would get the stadium atmosphere updated. The crowd sounds very dull, and they boo the home team for taking a victory kneel down. I would like to see this be revamped a bit. I liked the screen shaking when you were the away team but I know you only see it if HFA was turned on, I turn that setting off due to other issues but I wish the screen shake happened regardless of that setting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2024, 05:53 AM   #62
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I will add in that I wish they would get the stadium atmosphere updated. The crowd sounds very dull, and they boo the home team for taking a victory kneel down. I would like to see this be revamped a bit. I liked the screen shaking when you were the away team but I know you only see it if HFA was turned on, I turn that setting off due to other issues but I wish the screen shake happened regardless of that setting

Hey the Dolphins fans booed a kneel down this year, because they wanted them to take the scoring record on Denver lol
Old 04-23-2024, 09:05 AM   #63
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I have been playing a lot of M24 recently in anticipation of CFB25. One thing I have been taking more time with is the weekly game-plan loop. I like the mini game aspect but I hate the actual game planning. I’m playing the Browns. We have to prepare for Chubb. Ok. But selecting focus on outside run to get plus 2 points just isn’t fun.

I’d much rather know which sets the Browns run and have success out of. Let me scrimmage a full half with my offense and defense running plays the Browns actually run in those situations. The more success I have then give my players a plus 1 awareness on those plays in the game on Sunday. It would make each week feel different and I’d feel like I did the legwork preparing when/if I see certain things in game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2024, 10:51 PM   #64
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
Bring back the walk to the LOS, also hate when my opponent no huddle, 1-2sec later they are back at the line of scrimmage
Taking this out of the game was one of the worst things EA has ever done. It's football blasphemy. When I played football, I remember the chess match beginning once the huddle broke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »