Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-27-2018, 08:30 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I haven’t kept up with it too much to be honest, but I haven’t seen a patch from FIFA in years that had huge gameplay implications, so if anything it would be small adjustments.

I’d pay another $60 for fouls, though.
Played s match last night with the sliders and the game played very smooth and more life-like.
Shots and pass percentage was very similar to a real match.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #42
Just started!

@Krebstar -- does this work for player-only CM?

Wondering if in player only CM, the "cpu" sliders apply to my ai-controlled teammates? Or whether the "user" sliders apply to my AI in which case the discrepancies b/w user and cpu need be corrected?

Sliders are amazing btw!
Old 11-27-2018, 12:32 PM   #43
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vballworld
@Krebstar -- does this work for player-only CM?

Wondering if in player only CM, the "cpu" sliders apply to my ai-controlled teammates? Or whether the "user" sliders apply to my AI in which case the discrepancies b/w user and cpu need be corrected?

Sliders are amazing btw!
I've never done a player CM, so I'm not 100% sure but user should still impact your teammates, CPU should just be the opponent.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:14 PM   #44
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Think I'm going to stick with PRO with these sliders because I just played a CM game (Rangers(me) vs. Killmarnock). Tell me if you've heard this before...

I scored a fantastic goal off an early cross and volley to take a 1-0 lead. Of course this was in the 45th minute and every other opportunity I had in the first half were missed shots. But, surprise! A stoppage time goal!

Still leading 1-0 in the 70th, Killmarnock strings 7 tiki-tak passes together and tie the game.

And then we move to the 90th minute. Opponent drives a ball into the box. It bounces off the striker and my defender is clearly going to get the loose ball. I hold down the clear button for at least 2 seconds. The CB pops the ball up in the air and their striker heads in the game winner.

This is WC for you. There is so much good game play at World Class, but eventually it's the same garbage that has been in this game forever. My defenders don't respond or they get stuck in quick sand. All of the sudden I can't complete a pass, blah blah blah. When it takes over sliders mean nothing. These are just things I don't see on PRO.

Great sliders Krebs!
Old 11-27-2018, 02:55 PM   #45
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

I am in my first season with Northhampton in EFL League 2 and had stopped a few weeks just to let patches and other slider sets come out since I was 3-0-5 (GF 8 and GA 14) with career mode in which I play my player only. I must say I was a little hesitant with 15 minute halves on professional, but with so much trouble on World Class with just crazy play I thought I would give these sliders a shot with all the positive feedback. They only change I made was that I did pull the full backs up a little higher as I saw in a previous reply.

I just finished a game at home vs Notts County and won 3-0, it was a lot closer until the end. Here are the stats:

Shots: NH 18 / NC 4
On Target: NH 6 / NC 3
Possession %: NH 60% / NC 40%
Tackles: NH 25 / NC 18
Fouls: NH 3 / NC 6
Corners> NH 2 / NC 0
Shot Acc: NH 33% / NC 75%
Pass Acc: NH 87% NC 78%

Scoring:
40' NH Powell 1-0
82' NH My player (Pen Kick) 2-0
84' NH My player 3-0

Notts County who was 4-2-2 (GF 10 and GA 8) only really challenged a few times and outplayed by Northhampton who was at home. I think 15 minutes is great and the sliders seems about right to be honest. I am going to provide some other updates from future games, but it seemed to play well with the Player only Career Mode and team looked better than they did on World Class.

Another thing to mention was the first touch control, I was hesitant as well with this when I saw how high it was. I am now however a big fan and it worked liked you mentioned on the front page. I think the game plays better and does allow for more tackles as a result. I didn't feel as rushed with a 15 minute half compared to a 10 minute half.

Great set so far! I know it's only one game, but it's a start since EA can never get it right.

Coach Moder!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 04:07 PM   #46
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
=I didn't feel as rushed with a 15 minute half compared to a 10 minute half.
This is one of the biggest things. Less than 15-minute halves, to me, is like playing Madden/NCAA with 5-minute quarters but wanting realism. Or playing less than 9 innings in The Show. Apples and oranges a bit, but the point still works, and it's how I think about FIFA as someone who is always digging into those slider forums for realistic gameplay.

I know that for some it works, and the game has been built on basically 5-minute halves, but you can't expect simulation or realism with such a short game—plus, it does rush you, even if you're rushing subconsciously.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:43 PM   #47
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Played my first WC game post-patch, and it played great. The hysteria surrounding it is honestly both hilarious and frightening.

Still enjoying everything, and I don’t see much changing considering it basically played the same before and after the patch.

No mysterious hidden game breaking changes noted.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:29 PM   #48
Rookie

World class, 15min and I play as Everton.
I Love this Slider set.
Thank you for making World-class playable
The midfield was like watching real soccer.20181127_202508.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »