Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-26-2018, 10:16 AM   #33
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Saturday Watford had 5 shots with one on target vs Liverpool who had 10 shots with 7 on target. These types of games/numbers can happen. Just depends if now you're seeing repeated low numbers of attempts by the CPU game after game.
Trust me, I don't want to go much higher than that, and I'd take lower shot totals and shots on target overall than higher.

I'll post what I'm using for World Class in the next few days.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:56 AM   #34
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Trust me, I don't want to go much higher than that, and I'd take lower shot totals and shots on target overall than higher.

I'll post what I'm using for World Class in the next few days.
Krebs,

Been playing with these sliders for about a week now. I've tried WC and PRO and both play very well. It actually feels like a football match with the physicality and sloppiness that every game in every league has. It's not a connect the dots rat race of perfect passing up and back football.

These sliders also separate the good teams from the weak. I can finally dominate possession and the run of play as Arsenal against a lower rated/skilled team. The game just feels right. That is what I'm looking for. Not pouring over replays and videos with hyper-analysis.

Finally, we all know how the FIFA rubber band AI has been in this game for years. These sliders don't eliminate it, but when you play on PRO a lot of the infuriating things that happen in this game are minimized. Even on WC these sliders help a ton with the FIFA script.

Good job
Old 11-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #35
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Updated the OP with World Cup settings—where they're different from the Pro set, they're noted.

Also, updated line height back to 68/68 for both sets.

If you feel like you need more of a challenge than the Pro set, give WC a go. To me, the heart of this set is the line settings and pass speeds. The shot and pass errors can go up or down a few depending on the user, who you're playing as, what league, etc. Play around with those if you're unhappy with pass percentages and shot totals.

I'm fairly happy right now with the World Cup settings in my Inter CM, but still might try the Pro settings out as I still enjoy those. I am noticing the AI being a bit more calculated in their attack on World Cup—if I win the possession battle it's only by a few percentages.

Anyway, enjoy, I don't see many changes going forward—I just want to play.

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-26-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 07:38 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Will the patch that is dropping tonight for the consoles, have an effect on these sliders?
Old 11-26-2018, 08:01 PM   #37
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey B
Will the patch that is dropping tonight for the consoles, have an effect on these sliders?

I haven’t kept up with it too much to be honest, but I haven’t seen a patch from FIFA in years that had huge gameplay implications, so if anything it would be small adjustments.

I’d pay another $60 for fouls, though.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:11 PM   #38
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I haven’t kept up with it too much to be honest, but I haven’t seen a patch from FIFA in years that had huge gameplay implications, so if anything it would be small adjustments.

I’d pay another $60 for fouls, though.
Great job, mate. I am back playing FIFA 19 after a month's break. I actually went back to FIFA 18 for a while. Just wanted to say thanks, mate.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:50 PM   #39
MVP

Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Class Sliders

Just had 2 amazing games on world class . lost both games with crystal palace against Everton and then Arsenal . These are great , good job

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2018, 07:00 AM   #40
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Class Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickay4891
Great job, mate. I am back playing FIFA 19 after a month's break. I actually went back to FIFA 18 for a while. Just wanted to say thanks, mate.

I actually reinstalled FIFA 18 and plays it for a few days several weeks ago, as I knew I could enjoy it. Figured I’d try and finally finish sliders for this years game, though, glad it has worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Just had 2 amazing games on world class . lost both games with crystal palace against Everton and then Arsenal . These are great , good job

My goal was for a few other people to enjoy them as much as I do, glad to hear someone else has as well.

They’re not for everyone, but I hoped they’d be for enough people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »