Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-30-2018, 10:46 PM   #57
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Might make a few edits after the latest patch, mostly to slightly improve defense as the patch (stupidly) reduced defensive abilities, etc.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #58
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Several small updates, specifically to World Class, but some affect both sets. Nothing big, and changes due to patch + more games played, so I've noticed more things.

I'm still playing with World Class and really, really enjoying it.

Sprint: 41/41 (world cup only, haven't tested new speed settings on pro)
Shot Error: 69/69 (world cup only)
Pass Error: 62/66 (world cup only)
Pass Speed: 39/15 (world cup only)
Marking: 45/45 (world cup only, now same as pro)
Line Height: 67/67
Line Length: 21/21
Fullbacks: 10/10

All changes made to the OP.

Last edited by Krebstar; 12-01-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Several small updates, specifically to World Class, but some affect both sets. Nothing big, and changes due to patch + more games played, so I've noticed more things.

I'm still playing with World Class and really, really enjoying it.

Sprint: 41/41 (world cup only, haven't tested new speed settings on pro)
Shot Error: 69/69 (world cup only)
Pass Error: 62/66 (world cup only)
Pass Speed: 39/15 (world cup only)
Marking: 45/45 (world cup only, now same as pro)
Line Height: 67/67
Line Length: 21/21
Fullbacks: 10/10

All changes made to the OP.

I used your WC set yesterday and played 5 games in my Wolves second season of my CM and thoroughly enjoyed every game. I use the exact values without any changes but did however play 10 minute halves but with assisted passing. Now, I know you’re an advocate of 15 min halves and use semi passing but I wanted to try your set and see how it went using my settings. Overall they were fantastic and even with the shorter halves and assisted passing I felt captivated with how it played, almost reacting like I was a fan at a game when things happened! The error values still made for lots of turnovers in possession and shots going into the stand or being miss hit, it really was great to play. The midfield battles were a joy to play! I’ve tried semi passing every year but just can’t enjoy it but this set has me excited to play again! Will plug in your adjustments next time and see how they play. I use broadcast camera too and it really was great yesterday when I played. Great work and thanks for sharing .

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 12-01-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #60
Just started!

@Krebstar. Been playing this some more on world class this time since pro was becoming too predictable... And I gotta say... This slider set is... Just phenomenal. I mean, seriously, you saved this game for me.

Btw, do you play with the broadcast camera? Semi shooting with this camera makes things really tough and wanted to see if you had tips?

Thank u again, this beats the community sliders by a mile, probably mostly due to pass speed and FT error.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:51 PM   #61
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vballworld
@Krebstar. Been playing this some more on world class this time since pro was becoming too predictable... And I gotta say... This slider set is... Just phenomenal. I mean, seriously, you saved this game for me.

Btw, do you play with the broadcast camera? Semi shooting with this camera makes things really tough and wanted to see if you had tips?

Thank u again, this beats the community sliders by a mile, probably mostly due to pass speed and FT error.

Glad to hear! I’m also currently loving the WC set, more so than the last several years of playing the game.

Pass speed, and shot/pass error are the foundation of what makes these settings so different. I really think more people who are highly frustrated with the game need to try it, because it addresses the main issue with the game which is speed and too many shots.

The line settings are also crucial, but seem to scare too many people because they’re extreme. Well, trying to turn a near arcade game into a simulation takes large adjustments.

As for camera, I actually use entirely the default camera. I’ve never been able to play with broadcast, not sure if I could get used to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2018, 06:28 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Glad to hear! I’m also currently loving the WC set, more so than the last several years of playing the game.

Pass speed, and shot/pass error are the foundation of what makes these settings so different. I really think more people who are highly frustrated with the game need to try it, because it addresses the main issue with the game which is speed and too many shots.

The line settings are also crucial, but seem to scare too many people because they’re extreme. Well, trying to turn a near arcade game into a simulation takes large adjustments.

As for camera, I actually use entirely the default camera. I’ve never been able to play with broadcast, not sure if I could get used to it.

Played four more games earlier with your new adjustments and had a similar very enjoyable experience. I think you’re correct in saying those frustrated with the game should try this set out. Definitely sticking with this set now. Hopefully no more patches will be forthcoming to mess it up!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 12-02-2018, 07:00 PM   #63
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Still enjoying my Inter CM. I’d be a bit worried I’ve only had two goals scored against me in the league in...six games or so, but I’ve just played really well, and haven’t attacked more than I’ve needed to.

And while I’m bossing Serie A, I’m being exposed in Europe. Drew to Spurs and lost to PSV, giving up two goals in each of those games.

Also started an Ajax CM for a different feel and tactics. Sliders still working great. Loving World Class, plan on cleaning up/organizing the OP soon.

Last edited by Krebstar; 12-02-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:43 AM   #64
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Gave these a go last night and really enjoyed it.

I see you’re trying to create a sloppier game, and you’ve achieved it. My hesitation is perhaps it’s a BIT too much?

Was playing as Arsenal v Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and I just thought that for the quality of players on the pitch, the passing, first touch, and shooting were a bit too sloppy.

Not sure if you share these concerns, but I definitely enjoyed seeing so many “errors”. It was definitely not the ‘cookie-cutter/vanilla’ usual match—so well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »