Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-25-2018, 04:54 PM   #25
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernadez
My games are pretty low scoring also, odd goal in it either way, thing is the CPU is shooting at a 30-40% accuracy rate, which is actually pretty spot on with real life. How easily are you beating them on Pro?
Playing as Newcastle I beat Spurs 1-0 (close game and I played insanely well defensively and got lucky), and I just drew with Chelsea 1-1 earlier today. Other than the results, I was also able to keep possession too easily. They did have chances against me, so we'll see.

I also drew 2-2 with Cardiff, so it's not like it has all been easy. The next game in that CM on Pro is against City. I should lose, and not have more possession, but I'll try and play it to win or draw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 08:06 PM   #26
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Positive start to a venture into World Class, defeated Sassuolo 0-1 with Inter, and then even had more possession.

Whatever I end up posting for World Class will be very similar to the Pro settings, only slight changes. Looking fairly positive right now, as it plays or “feels” like the Pro settings, but a bit more challenging.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:58 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Positive start to a venture into World Class, defeated Sassuolo 0-1 with Inter, and then even had more possession.

Whatever I end up posting for World Class will be very similar to the Pro settings, only slight changes. Looking fairly positive right now, as it plays or “feels” like the Pro settings, but a bit more challenging.
Will you post your WC sliders on the same thread?
Old 11-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you very much Krebstar!

I was giving up playing Fifa when its sliders appeared. I never thought I needed to lower the difficulty for the game to become more competitive! Obvious, combined with your settings. I just played in the legendary ... I'm waiting for your sliders for World Class.

I'm trying every way in my tests, to make the sides stop to run behind the wings.

Last edited by leocardoso22; 11-26-2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:17 AM   #29
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Will you post your WC sliders on the same thread?
Yep, I'll put them in here. The line settings should be the same, as should marking—the things that make this set, to me, work really well. It's just a matter of adjusting shot/pass error mostly.

The last test game I did the AI only had 6 shots, none on target. Needs to be higher shots and more on target, but that's a better start than 18 shots, 12 on target.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:03 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Yep, I'll put them in here. The line settings should be the same, as should marking—the things that make this set, to me, work really well. It's just a matter of adjusting shot/pass error mostly.

The last test game I did the AI only had 6 shots, none on target. Needs to be higher shots and more on target, but that's a better start than 18 shots, 12 on target.
Saturday Watford had 5 shots with one on target vs Liverpool who had 10 shots with 7 on target. These types of games/numbers can happen. Just depends if now you're seeing repeated low numbers of attempts by the CPU game after game.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:06 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Saturday Watford had 5 shots with one on target vs Liverpool who had 10 shots with 7 on target. These types of games/numbers can happen. Just depends if now you're seeing repeated low numbers of attempts by the CPU game after game.
100% agree . Needs to be that variety from game to game . lots of things to consider as Well , what teams ur paying against , the tactics , how well ur playing / defending and etc

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 10:16 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
100% agree . Needs to be that variety from game to game . lots of things to consider as Well , what teams ur paying against , the tactics , how well ur playing / defending and etc

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Look at this link... We have to follow these numbers. Click on the Offensive tab.. The average is 20%-35% shoots on target

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ague-2018-2019

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »