Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #9
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Update!

Increased sprint speed to 42/44—just felt like it needed that little boost in pace. Also, added two more notes/gameplay tips.

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-19-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #10
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Just changed the thread title, as I haven't entirely given up on World Class after playing several matches in the last few days. I'm now worried Pro is going to be too easy if it plays more realistically...damn.

Never mind...World Class is still hopeless to me. I’ll post a few updates in the next few days for the OP set.

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-21-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Krebstar, thanks for these, I gave them a try yesterday despite some reservations due to the swing in some of the sliders, but I'm a few games in and really starting to enjoy them. Took me 3 or 4 matches to adjust to the new style of playing but now it's started to click (I don't get much time to play either on a daily basis).
Can feel a little scrappy in midfield at times but I guess that's football for you, isn't always easy on the eye!
I especially like the fact that the AI 'pass, pass, pass, shoot' style has all but disappeared.
Thanks again, much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2018, 08:09 AM   #12
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah66
I especially like the fact that the AI 'pass, pass, pass, shoot' style has all but disappeared.
Thanks again, much appreciated.

That’s one of the biggest goals and the reason I can’t get World Class to work.

To me, anything close to default creates a game in which you take turns shooting at each end with the AI instead of taking turns bypassing midfield and attempting to create chances.

It’s a product of that style becoming hyper normal as it’s all we’ve known from FIFA, as well as short games. These are not for the masses, but I’m glad to hear another person is enjoying them!
Old 11-24-2018, 07:27 AM   #13
Rookie

Cheers for the sliders mate.

Made it so I can play more than 1 game without turning off my computer. Enjoyed the game when it was first released but less and less since then, but this is much better now.

Maybe the CPU could be a little more ruthless on reflection.

Last edited by fernadez; 11-24-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #14
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernadez
Cheers for the sliders mate.

Made it so I can play more than 1 game without turning off my computer. Enjoyed the game when it was first released but less and less since then, but this is much better now.

Maybe the CPU could be a little more ruthless on reflection.

Posting a few updates today, mostly to help out the CPU a bit more!
Old 11-24-2018, 06:26 PM   #15
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Updates!

Several changes made to the OP that I've been playing with the past several days—really liking how they feel. Not huge changes, but should help balance the AI out better (giving them more help) and making sure that midfield play still exists.

I'm on PS4, so none of this relates to the latest patch, but I don't see any big changes because of it when the time comes.

Shot Error: 67 / 67
Pass Error: 64 / 66
Pass Speed: 39 / 19
Line Height: 69 / 69
Line Length: 20 / 20
Line Width: 45 /45

Interested in hearing how the difficulty is for those using these. I think they'll work better for different teams/different leagues. I'm currently doing a Newcastle CM and they feel right so far. I'm about to face Chelsea followed by City, so we'll see how difficult they'll be against those sides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Updates!

Several changes made to the OP that I've been playing with the past several days—really liking how they feel. Not huge changes, but should help balance the AI out better (giving them more help) and making sure that midfield play still exists.

I'm on PS4, so none of this relates to the latest patch, but I don't see any big changes because of it when the time comes.

Shot Error: 67 / 67
Pass Error: 64 / 66
Pass Speed: 39 / 19
Line Height: 69 / 69
Line Length: 20 / 20
Line Width: 45 /45

Interested in hearing how the difficulty is for those using these. I think they'll work better for different teams/different leagues. I'm currently doing a Newcastle CM and they feel right so far. I'm about to face Chelsea followed by City, so we'll see how difficult they'll be against those sides.
Can u please make a post after u play those 2 games and let us know the results and ur thoughts . interested to hear how it went

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »