Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2024, 05:51 AM   #2233
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
I know this has been asked 700 times but I haven’t seen it asked recently.

Has anyone made ANY progress with injury sliders? I can’t find any values I’m happy with no matter what I try. Bruised elbow 5 days and broken toe 3 months is literally all I ever see.
Short honest answer? No
Old 03-29-2024, 07:02 AM   #2234
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Off top of my head I think I’m playing 99/17 for injury sliders.

See a lot of knocks in game where they walk it off like in real life but every so often they have to be subbed.

Not seen many broken toes though usually 5 day injuries when they do go off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This is pretty much were I am - 97/18.

Really realistic number of knocks per game but few actually force a player and when they do it's almost exclusively for 5 days.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:15 AM   #2235
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Right. I am enjoying the gameplay, but my god, I am getting sick of the CPU dribbling down the endline, moving easily around your defenders before making a nearly impossible near post goal just about every match on legendary. Always something!

Last edited by JayD; 03-29-2024 at 10:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2024, 10:19 AM   #2236
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerner
really? what level are you playing? the passing is absolutely faster than we've played in the past. all this game does is counterattack now. you can't hold the ball.
Legendary. Are you driving down the field as soon as you get the ball or are you doing what the CPU is doing now and passing the ball around. I do agree, there are times where it feels nearly impossible to get the ball away from the CPU before they make a shot attempt.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:36 PM   #2237
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders are great so far, seems very realistic based on team levels and switching up playing as the better and the worse team.

The only thing I've found and it's probably not slider specific but I noticed the CPU takes a ton of shots, but many are ill advised shots.

Probably half the shots the CPU takes get blocked by me. They'll be at or outside the box and have 2 of my defenders right in front of them, blocking them, but they still take the shot.

I don't guess there's a slider or something that can be done for the CPU to be more patient?
Old 03-29-2024, 03:39 PM   #2238
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I do agree, there are times where it feels nearly impossible to get the ball away from the CPU before they make a shot attempt.
I have this issue as well.

Was thinking of lowering CPU pass error, not sure what else can be done on that one.
Old 03-30-2024, 01:49 PM   #2239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Legendary. Are you driving down the field as soon as you get the ball or are you doing what the CPU is doing now and passing the ball around. I do agree, there are times where it feels nearly impossible to get the ball away from the CPU before they make a shot attempt.
I would piggyback on this. Does anyone know how to make the AI attack and pass forward? In my games once they score, they take 10 in game minutes passing it around before I can get the ball. Then I counter, lose the ball and here we go again. It's so ****ing annoying. I don't care how realistic it is if it makes the game unfun. And in League 2 it's not even realistic for them to string 20+ passes without a mistake.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:40 PM   #2240
Just started!

Enjoyed these sliders for many years now - thanks to Matt and the guys for their years of making this game playable every year.

The past week or so this game has been awful. Played on Legendary for a bit, every game starts the same - great first half then all of a sudden the CPU decide ‘let’s put him out of his misery’ tiki taka around, dodging everything I do, go from wing to wing until my cb ends up out of position, then BAM - shot directly at my keeper (or near post) that 9/10 goes in with my keeper doing all he can to move out of the way of the shot

Moved down to WC and the same issues - just had a great game against Grenada, then all of a sudden 2nd half is dominated by them passing the ball around my box whilst I just essentially watch the goal happen . It’s infuriating - at some point I had real fun with this game but it’s been totally stifled as of late. Anyone else had similar issues?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »