Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2024, 11:04 AM   #2265
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolacerto
Also frustrated here. Playing v9, leg, default. There are some games where the cpu is super elevated (which I can understand if the CM engine tries to show a motivated home team, players in a local derby) and my players look like they are on strike - passing errors go up, they actively move away when I am trying to put them in a better position (running away from the ball when in front of goal?).
With the update, they stated that games will feel diferent match to match, so I assume EA just boosts the CPU's attributes randomly and that's their version of Various match experiences.

It could be that they increased the effects of player form. I'll check each team before the match to see their form and report back if I see any differences on legendary default pace.

Last edited by JayD; 04-18-2024 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2024, 05:48 PM   #2266
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think it would actually be pretty interesting (and less frustrating) if EA built story lines around some of the randomness they seem to want to have. Right now, I have no idea if my players are supposed to have acceleration and awareness reduced in a game or if it's a bug. If it's intended, I think it would be a lot more fun if there was a pop up team news story that gave context. I.e. if you had a team that brought up some new youth players there could be a story that the team had a bit of a late night celebrating the promotion or a birthday etc. and are hung over. Or the team has members with the flu in the winter months. Maybe it effects some players that you can identify that encourages squad rotation, or it's just random, but at least the story line would help me buy into that bad performance vs having to guess how bad the RNG roll pre-match came up.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:19 PM   #2267
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Man, what have they done with legendary difficulty? Seems like they made it as close to ultimate as possible. There are times where you just can’t get the ball away from the computer and it’s ridiculous how it occurs. You have your players falling over everything all while the computer stand strong and just takes the belt away with ease. They definitely boosted the difficulty.
Old 04-19-2024, 04:08 PM   #2268
Rookie

Hey again y'all. Just decided to boot the game up after not playing it for several months, so I thought I'd give ultimate difficulty a try and see how it goes.
It was actually not so bad as I expected. Not sure if I'm the only one, but to me it feels like Ultimate (with the V9 sliders) is slightly easier than Legendary. Gameplay feels wayyy slower in the current game version, CPU still does those inhuman runs and my players are way slower than before aswell, but the high shot error compensates that a bit.
I've seen some weird rebounds from my defenders and/or the goalposts, which made me believe the scripting became worse than before. Only played a couple games though, will play for a bit later.

*Oh yeah and quick edit:
Does anybody else get a ridiculous amount of goals per game in Ultimate? I'm currently playing 8 minutes slow pace and compared to legendary, most matches have like 3-4 goals for each side.

*Quick edit once again:
Played a couple more games in ultimate and got bored. Not sure if it's because of the sliders or what, but I think it's too easy and unrealistic. Went back to legendary and it feels way more challenging for some reason.

Last edited by Si_dra; 04-19-2024 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Forgot
Old 04-19-2024, 04:20 PM   #2269
Just started!

is anyone playing on Legendary/Ultimate with the sliders and using broadcast camera? if so would love to see some games if any of you have a YT channel. I like to play slow buildup/possession through the middle and it just feels completely impossible with how the AI works this year, would like to experiment with some new formations/patterns of play.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:15 AM   #2270
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Man, what have they done with legendary difficulty? Seems like they made it as close to ultimate as possible. There are times where you just can’t get the ball away from the computer and it’s ridiculous how it occurs. You have your players falling over everything all while the computer stand strong and just takes the belt away with ease. They definitely boosted the difficulty.
My experience seems to have a pattern in ‘big games’:
1 - if the CPU gets a shot in the first 10 mins of the game, it will be a golazo - even if it is some 75 rated CAM
2 - in half the games the CPU will dive in with two feet studs up and get a red card
3 - if you go up, it dies down for a bit…until a garbage PK is awarded
4 - if you stay up, there will be a heroic goal while you can only hit the woodwork, your passes go 90 degrees from where you aim, and players will not obey the controller and run off the ball

Also, and may this is just bad luck, but I keep a bunch of youth players out on loan and 2/3 are now getting ratings in the low 5s and are in bad form.

Sucking the fun out of something once enjoyable.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:44 AM   #2271
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolacerto
My experience seems to have a pattern in ‘big games’:
1 - if the CPU gets a shot in the first 10 mins of the game, it will be a golazo - even if it is some 75 rated CAM
2 - in half the games the CPU will dive in with two feet studs up and get a red card
3 - if you go up, it dies down for a bit…until a garbage PK is awarded
4 - if you stay up, there will be a heroic goal while you can only hit the woodwork, your passes go 90 degrees from where you aim, and players will not obey the controller and run off the ball

Also, and may this is just bad luck, but I keep a bunch of youth players out on loan and 2/3 are now getting ratings in the low 5s and are in bad form.

Sucking the fun out of something once enjoyable.

This. I've experienced the same exact issues yesterday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2024, 09:14 AM   #2272
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana
I like to play slow buildup/possession through the middle and it just feels completely impossible with how the AI works this year, would like to experiment with some new formations/patterns of play.

I liked to play in the same way, and I felt that it was impossible to do it ever since the 21 version, which is the reason I stopped buying the game after version 22.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »