Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-30-2024, 06:21 PM   #2289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
Yeah the game is inconsistent this year. Sometimes it feels fine then the next game the players can't control the ball, and this is on both sides. Everyone feels like they are running in mud.

I've tried a few more games - but in kick off mode, so it may not be the most relevant. Just WC with full manual controls. the ball control is very random and it really bounces off players in a mess of a way. What I find more unusual though is that the AI is using agile dribbling and knock ons like crazy, mid fielders are knocking the ball forward after almost juggling the pass each time they receive it. This is also happening with slow/poor dribbling CBs etc.

I'm seeing the AI use skill moves pretty aggressively when they're down 2 goals, but not before that. The collisions seem to be a bit of a mess with players running into each other and falling over, and the past couple matches have had multiple red cards from near constant slide tackling. I've also seen a return of really bad keeper animations (them jumping forward and diagonally to parry shots at unnatural speeds, then parrying up in the air and then catching it again, etc). I've also seen a return to tackling by osmosis by the AI. They've always done the run into your player and come away with the ball, but it seems to be worse now. I'm curious if there was more done in one of the recent updates than it seemed. Maybe whatever they implemented to create greater game to game variability has overshot the mark....
Old 04-30-2024, 06:23 PM   #2290
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutcast99
i play ultimate cpu difficulty and i really do feel the cutbacks against them have improved, they mark better in the box.

i also feel they have made it more difficult overall.

i took a bit of a break but it stood our for me when i started playing again, not too sure if increasing the marking from 50 to 51 caused that or if ea did that themselves, anyone have any thoughts on that?
A few title updates back they put in an update to try to address the cutback coverage by the AI defenders. I think it has improved. Not great, but better than it was. My guess is if you haven't played in a while it was that patch more than the marking between 50 and 51.
Old 04-30-2024, 11:34 PM   #2291
Rookie

I gave up and deleted the game. Maybe I'll try again when I'm bored and forget how bad the gameplay was. The last game was ridiculous. I had it on slow and the animations were faster than squad battles. I was playing 3rd level teams in the Bundesliga and once I got up 2 goals the game play sped up,, constant AI skill moves, glitching through my players, multiple nutmegs, overhead bicycle kicks, my goalie jumped out of the box to make a save (about 12 yards forward) at a crazy speed, knocking the ball in the air for their player to fly in and make the header to score. 12 tackles went back to their players. It was comical so I just took cards and two footed everyone - each ball still rocketed back to their attacker. I don't believe in overall match scripting...but the RNG is heavily manipulated when the game decides to increase the challenge. The dynamic difficulty adjustments (or whatever they want to call it) is out of hand. If I wanted to play on ultimate with competitor mode on - I'd have selected it. It's ridiculous the game changes things so drastically. It's crazy that squad battles was more enjoyable than those matches. And no one likes squad battles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2024, 08:25 AM   #2292
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRapide
A few title updates back they put in an update to try to address the cutback coverage by the AI defenders. I think it has improved. Not great, but better than it was. My guess is if you haven't played in a while it was that patch more than the marking between 50 and 51.
nice, thanks for letting me know, that makes sense then!
Old 05-01-2024, 12:32 PM   #2293
Just started!

So guys, does anyone have suggestions on what to tweak on old gen with respect to the original os sliders?
Old 05-01-2024, 02:33 PM   #2294
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBalds
So guys, does anyone have suggestions on what to tweak on old gen with respect to the original os sliders?

I’m on PS4 and input the sliders as given in the OP. Then I alter them based on:

how quickly ground passes get from a to b
Whether or not players feel too heavy or light while sprinting
How fast shots are
Goalkeeper ability to react, and handle the ball

The length, width etc sliders I pretty much stick with. The injury sliders I still constantly change. Im convinced player stamina at time of the tackle + the weight and strength of players are big factors. So I’m pretty happy with it being a bit random. The consistency of the injury type is all that annoys me.

I’ll post what I use later. I’m a casual player who only plays career mode on world class verging on legendary.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:01 AM   #2295
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I can't play Legendary anymore. I was Barcelona playing a mix of my first team and reserves against Villareal B and their 65 rated GK was stopping shot after shot after shot, all while my 80 rated keeper let a near post goal in and a shot right at him in. The game 100% boosts the computer unrealistically on legendary. I give up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2024, 04:48 PM   #2296
Rookie

This game is totally unplayable

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »