Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-24-2023, 06:49 PM   #1465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

when these sliders dont feel like there working, is it still delete dlc file?

no matter what i do it feels like its so fast even on slow. and the passing is so fast. not awful but really quick.

Last edited by Yerner; 11-24-2023 at 07:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2023, 09:14 PM   #1466
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Still not sure on goalkeeping at 53, the flappy arm attempt saves are back, the ones where the ball travels close to the goalie & they just flap their arms when even a simpleton would save it.

Think I’m seeing it more when goalkeepers are rated under 70 like in MLS & Saudi Pro League etc.

Not sure what the other option is though as like Matt said on higher slider they do the backwards unrealistic saves instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-25-2023, 12:08 AM   #1467
Rookie

Friends, a question, I am playing a career mode for the first time in EA FC 24.

I see that they removed the training? Doesn't one have to do them anymore? Manually? Is everything automatic?

Because I don't understand what it is that they make you play every time before every game.
Old 11-25-2023, 04:46 AM   #1468
Rookie

g98smith's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Still not sure on goalkeeping at 53, the flappy arm attempt saves are back, the ones where the ball travels close to the goalie & they just flap their arms when even a simpleton would save it.

Think I’m seeing it more when goalkeepers are rated under 70 like in MLS & Saudi Pro League etc.

Not sure what the other option is though as like Matt said on higher slider they do the backwards unrealistic saves instead.

I had the same issue with GKs in League One, so around 65ish OVR. I ended up going back to 60/60 GK and 50/50 Shot Speed, definitely feels like a better balance personally. I know the weak GK punts is an EA problem but they do seem less frequent on 60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianP

I see that they removed the training? Doesn't one have to do them anymore? Manually? Is everything automatic?

Because I don't understand what it is that they make you play every time before every game.
Correct, no more manual training - you now have “training plans” on the main CM menu which you can set for individual players, to either focus on their sharpness or fitness. The pre-match training is completely optional and gives a couple of your players temporary boosts just for that game - personally I never do this as I don’t want my players to have unrealistic boosted stats, but it’s completely up to you. For the same reason, I don’t hire coaches anymore as they give too many stat boosts.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:13 AM   #1469
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g98smith
For the same reason, I don’t hire coaches anymore as they give too many stat boosts.

Don't you have any youth players at all?
Old 11-25-2023, 07:58 AM   #1470
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by g98smith
I had the same issue with GKs in League One, so around 65ish OVR. I ended up going back to 60/60 GK and 50/50 Shot Speed, definitely feels like a better balance personally. I know the weak GK punts is an EA problem but they do seem less frequent on 60.

Correct, no more manual training - you now have “training plans” on the main CM menu which you can set for individual players, to either focus on their sharpness or fitness. The pre-match training is completely optional and gives a couple of your players temporary boosts just for that game - personally I never do this as I don’t want my players to have unrealistic boosted stats, but it’s completely up to you. For the same reason, I don’t hire coaches anymore as they give too many stat boosts.

Might give the 60/50 a go later & see how I get on. Do you see the backwards save animations more on 60?

Old 11-25-2023, 09:24 AM   #1471
Rookie

The training this year if completed correctly, gives the players you use in the training session a temporary play style for that match only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianP

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2023, 10:58 AM   #1472
Rookie

Thanks for the answers to the previous question about training in career mode.

Now, in the training plan, do you recommend always leaving it balanced? Or when there is no game or preseason, demand them to the maximum so that the ease increases?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »