Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2024, 08:16 PM   #1833
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Can anyone explain to me why my player sometimes takes ages to start running? Like they stride/jog for a few seconds and then start running, it’s really strange and quite irritating. It doesn’t happen with every player, so that makes me think it’s not a slider issue, but maybe it’s something in my settings? Like it could be that ‘auto switching move assistance’. Speaking of, can anyone explain ‘auto switching move assistance’ to me please and what I should have it on?
Old 01-03-2024, 11:06 PM   #1834
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_James
Can anyone explain to me why my player sometimes takes ages to start running? Like they stride/jog for a few seconds and then start running, it’s really strange and quite irritating. It doesn’t happen with every player, so that makes me think it’s not a slider issue, but maybe it’s something in my settings? Like it could be that ‘auto switching move assistance’. Speaking of, can anyone explain ‘auto switching move assistance’ to me please and what I should have it on?
Just pump the R2 button a couple times.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-04-2024, 01:57 AM   #1835
Rookie

JHG90's Arena

Not slider related, but does anyone who uses the 'two controller' method to mitigate the stupid CPU team lineups after a few seasons know if it changes the way the match/CPU team plays when you turn the controller off again?

I'm in season 4 of my CM and have just started to do this, and although I set the CPU team up as realistically as possible and double check the match and slider settings, I feel like the gameplay is a little off..

Could just be PTSD related placebo effect from years of the smallest things like being idle in the menu changing a random setting though.

*EDIT:
Chelsea just scored two beautiful goals against me, one with the best whipped cross to the back post for a late runner steaming in I've seen in 24, and one combining deft footwork, a dummy run from their CAM and a long-range bullet from the CM. Think I've answered my own question

Last edited by JHG90; 01-04-2024 at 02:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2024, 02:37 AM   #1836
Just started!

My Team just had 8 (!!!) injured Players, all of them were broken toes and im in january. Maybe drop the injury sliders a Bit?
Old 01-04-2024, 07:08 AM   #1837
Rookie

For injuries I am using 99/13 about 2 months and it's the best combination for my liking. To see the pulled muscle injury often you must bump up frequency on 100 but unfortunately they are too many injuries then. Between 99 and 100 frequency there is a huge difference
Old 01-04-2024, 08:57 AM   #1838
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bstanton28
Did u fix it it? If so how
I check it from time to time. So far everything is ok again
Old 01-04-2024, 10:14 AM   #1839
Rookie

I still have a lot of fun. I lost 5-1 to Newcastle in the league cup. I have never been so happy to lose. I will have a hard time in the PL in the future if I get promoted, but even that is not certain.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:28 AM   #1840
MVP

Quick question about Line Height.

I don't know a huge amount about the Height, Width and Length sliders so forgive my ignorance in advance.

However, when I watch football in real life, I see teams pressing the opposition in their half regularly. When teams pass out from the back from goal kicks, opposition teams often set up almost on the edge of the penalty area to press the goalkeeper and centre backs. However, when I use the slider set posted, I can pass the ball around between my defenders in my own half pretty much at will without being pressed by the opposition players.

I bumped the Line Height up to 99 as a quick test just to see what the effect was, and the opposition pressed my super high up the field. Whilst 99 was probably overkill, why is the Line Height slider so low? What are the negative effects to raising it above the given value until the opposition press more realistically?

Note: I understand that the purpose of this slider set is not necessarily to create 'realistic' gameplay, so perhaps this is the answer to the question.

Thanks in advance!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »