Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2024, 02:30 AM   #1825
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Hey Matt I have a question. Whenever I see my sliders they are correct but when I get into game it changes my CPU sprint speed all the way to zero no matter what. And when I correct it. It just goes back to zero is there a way to fix that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2024, 05:43 AM   #1826
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bstanton28
Hey Matt I have a question. Whenever I see my sliders they are correct but when I get into game it changes my CPU sprint speed all the way to zero no matter what. And when I correct it. It just goes back to zero is there a way to fix that?

I recently had a similar problem. My value was 3 instead of 0.
Old 01-03-2024, 05:48 AM   #1827
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gee
Haven’t posted here in years, but wanted to say thanks for the legendary sliders (short halves). First time in a million years I didn’t win a game 7-5. 1-1 draw using west ham vs Brighton. I have gotten legendary down to a frustrating science, so it was awesome to see a more realistic result and things that I NEVER see with the default sliders. Thanks again!

I’m curious, what formation/tactics do u play with? And how are your results against Arsenal, City …? Thanks in advance
Old 01-03-2024, 08:56 AM   #1828
Rookie

The sliders definitely make a huge difference so thanks for all your hard work on this. I am enjoying the game a lot more than 23.
My issue currently is that world class is too easy and legendary is totally unrealistic in how overpowered the AI is. I have tried making world class harder through slider adjustments but it is unsatisfying just having slower running players than the AI or never using technical dribbling.
I am thinking of choosing a team near the bottom of a league to try and solve this
Old 01-03-2024, 10:21 AM   #1829
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Eyy Matt so I played 17 games with the injury sliders at 78-56 and had a total of 8 injuries. It didn't go so well for me lol
4 broken toes in these 17 games ... And the other 4 injuries bruised shoulder/elbows for 5 days . Maybe I was just unlucky and more variety would show up if I kept going , but after that 4th broken toe today in the 17th game I had to change something. I even put frequency up to 82 and severity to 62 and yet another broken toe occured
So after that I had to tone it down with the severity, these broken toes are just ridiculous. I'm gonna keep playing around with the values and see how it goes . But please do let me know how ur CM gets on with those values if u stick with them . I'm just probably unlucky

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Severity too high will always yield broken toe injuries. I had 5 players out due to broken toes before I lowered severity by 5.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:17 AM   #1830
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Severity too high will always yield broken toe injuries. I had 5 players out due to broken toes before I lowered severity by 5.
Yea after that I decided to try Frequency at 90 with a much lower severity of 18 . Got only 3 games in so far but in my 3rd game i got a injury I honestly don't recall seeing before . Maybe others have seen this , but I've never recieved this Injury before . ' A dead leg quad ' 6 day Injury. I'm a for 5-14 day injuries at a little bit higher rate . Going to stick with these values and see how it plays out for a few days . 20240102_151455_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2024, 05:34 PM   #1831
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocke21

Happened to me with a value of 8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2024, 06:07 PM   #1832
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocke21
Did u fix it it? If so how

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »