Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2023, 10:16 PM   #1025
jei
Rookie

jei's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by marreropid
WC slow the speed / acceleration discrepancies are killing me. Player’s getting bullied as soon they get the ball. Thinking on going back to 5/51 don’t care about CB jockey DAA I’m not even good to exploit them
It seems to me that most people have a problem not with Matt's sliders, but with the game itself. I know for sure that it should work differently and I am sure that the sliders will give me pleasure from the gameplay. All you have to do is figure out how to achieve this) Try the same experiment as me, maybe it’s not the sliders. Because yesterday, I tried to do the same thing, I thought that maybe the sliders had changed the gameplay so much that I would go back to the old settings, but alas, this is not the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2023, 10:43 PM   #1026
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jei
It seems to me that most people have a problem not with Matt's sliders, but with the game itself. I know for sure that it should work differently and I am sure that the sliders will give me pleasure from the gameplay. All you have to do is figure out how to achieve this) Try the same experiment as me, maybe it’s not the sliders. Because yesterday, I tried to do the same thing, I thought that maybe the sliders had changed the gameplay so much that I would go back to the old settings, but alas, this is not the case.
I'm quite sure that everybody knows it's not a slider issue. We're just here to complain/vent about how bad EA's developing is and to see if it's possible to workaround with the sliders.

Edit:
Just reminding y'all (again) that we're talking about these exact same issues on the EA forums. Would be good if you guys bumped the post so they can see it.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...ighlight/false

Last edited by Si_dra; 10-31-2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:44 PM   #1027
Just started!

So I switched the keeper slider up to 90 and went back to speed/acc 5/51 and still 8 min halves WC slow and played West Ham and the stats were very realistic. Won 1-nil 9 shots each and had a pass accuracy of 87 while West Ham had 90 percent. Keep it up fellas and thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlwilson18
Hi,
Long time follower but first time poster. I was just curious what everyone’s total shots a game have been since the last update? The game does play so much better with OS sliders and thank you for that…I have noticed since the patch my shot totals are above what they use to be. I play world class 8 min halves and slow. My last game with Chelsea I played Liverpool and Liverpool won 1-nil. I needed up with 16 shots and they had 23. I’m seeing lots of corners on both sides and lots of keeper blocks. Just wanted to give my 2 cents and also get everyone else’s. Thanks again and keep up the good work 🍻
Old 11-01-2023, 04:55 AM   #1028
Rookie

Still find the AI CB Jockey impossible, there's zero contest regardless of your players skill. They hoover the ball in and shrug you off the ball easier than Anthony Martial.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-01-2023, 05:18 AM   #1029
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelhunter
Still find the AI CB Jockey impossible, there's zero contest regardless of your players skill. They hoover the ball in and shrug you off the ball easier than Anthony Martial.

That is DAA, not CB Jockey, it's confusing haha
Old 11-01-2023, 05:21 AM   #1030
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

I can't play right now but does that GK thing also happens in the vanila game? If it does, maybe it's just ANOTHER bug after TU4. Hope at least this can be fixed (I don't play since TU3 and brightness bug came alive, 3 weeks ago)
Old 11-01-2023, 08:54 AM   #1031
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecbel
That is DAA, not CB Jockey, it's confusing haha
I'll never get used to the AI acronyms

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2023, 09:36 AM   #1032
Rookie

Just a quick one to say I reduced GK to 90. They were still OP and kicked the ball properly, including a few low driving punts to launch a counter attack.

So 95 is definitely too high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »