Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-14-2024, 05:05 PM   #2153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
No changes, default pace legendary
Sounds like it would be incredibly fast gameplay? Might try it out though
Old 03-14-2024, 05:34 PM   #2154
Rookie

ScottyKnowzzz's Arena

I decided to get EA FC 24 today, and I got the CPU vs CPU sliders, but how the hell do I even do CPU vs CPU in Manager Mode?? I knew how to in FIFA 23 (Separate team sheet, put in a sub player/goalie, player-lock that player, switch back to main team sheet). I did that method for this game and it didn't work?? It forced me to play the game.
Old 03-14-2024, 05:43 PM   #2155
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyKnowzzz
I decided to get EA FC 24 today, and I got the CPU vs CPU sliders, but how the hell do I even do CPU vs CPU in Manager Mode?? I knew how to in FIFA 23 (Separate team sheet, put in a sub player/goalie, player-lock that player, switch back to main team sheet). I did that method for this game and it didn't work?? It forced me to play the game.
Oh mate you're so wrong. This year you only need to go to "tactical view" to play cpu vs cpu. No need to do weird things
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 05:44 PM   #2156
Rookie

ScottyKnowzzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecbel
Oh mate you're so wrong. This year you only need to go to "tactical view" to play cpu vs cpu. No need to do weird things
I see that now lol. Thank God they finally added that.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:10 PM   #2157
Rookie

Xbox Series X
Ultimate difficulty, default pace, 10 minute halves
New Slider Set Devised from Version 8

Well everyone, at this point after Title Update 11, the gameplay is extraordinary, in comparison to the past four or five updates. While many people have complained and mentioned in YouTube posts and in the EA Discussion Forum that this update did not change the game enough or as expected for the comprehensive spring rendition, personally, nearly every aspect has been modified or enhanced. I want to be cautiously optimistic regarding going forward, as currently have only played four matches with the new Burnley career mode save, and earlier today reset the profile and console, therefore, the game engine and analytical system have not gathered data on my playing style, or adjusted for in-match nuances and win-loss records. After testing a number of slider adjustments in the first match against Manchester City, I restarted the game and drastically reduced the predominant sliders; shot error, pass error, first touch error, and conservatively adjusted marking, line length, and line width. The user defensive has been completely redesigned for awareness, positioning, and execution of AI controlled players. In the first match, Erling Braut Haaland was held to one shot in the entire first half barely on-target, and was frustrated at the beginning of the second half, resulting in a red card send off. In the end, City eventually scored in the 82nd minute, and then again when the user team switched to ultra-aggresive tactics. Third match, first round of the Carabao Cup against an EFL 2 mid-table with all lowest rated players in my squad, was up eight-nil before halftime. What we have all been hoping for, or at least myself, since the release of this game is coming to fruition. Even at the highest difficulty level, top-table clubs win as they should, equivalent squads are competitive but beatable if the user remains engaged, and bottom-table or second tier clubs are no contest when scoring two early goals. This scenario has rarely, if even occurred in any FIFA title since I have been playing; always a constant struggle to adjust sliders weekly or daily to achieve a fair and realistic game. Again, obviously there will be ongoing and extensive testing conducted over the coming weeks, however, if there was a time in EA FC to convert from Legendary difficulty to Ultimate, this may be the chance. As a result of the enhanced animations and new complexity added to the gameplay, I would still suggest using default pace over slow. For now, I will post the initial Title Update 11 Ultimate default slider set for others to build on (values are the same for the user and CPU). Sliders that are not listed below are the same as Version 8.

Sprint speed: 0
Acceleration: 50
Shot error: 72
Pass error: 58
Goalkeeper ability: 58
Marking: 50 (instead of the 52 proposed by Matt several weeks ago)
Run frequency: 24
Line height: 48
Line length: 34
Line width: 46
Fullback positioning: 28
First touch error: 64

In my opinion, the developers at EA have made a concerted effort to stylize the game more towards the default sliders (50 for each category). From testing, the gameplay appears to become more playable and normalized the closer the slider adjustments approach 50. Both the user with full manual controls and CPU players experience errors with unheard of values from previous slider sets; 58 pass error adds more variability now than with 64-68 two weeks ago. With high values for first touch and shooting errors, the CPU will not be able to mount and attack or maintain possession. Nearly the entire match against City was spent in the middle half of the pitch; less than fifteen minutes of game time was spent passing around the opposing eighteen-yard box.

I am curious if contributors to this forum are experiencing this new gameplay or phenomena at the World Class and Legendary difficulties, and now find the game far easier than should be.

Old 03-15-2024, 07:15 AM   #2158
Rookie

To be honest, this game can go in the trash. They can fix anything until this is fixed it makes no sense. I score the first goal, then I pass at the back and the teams defending deep do not attack me, they do not want to equalize.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:45 AM   #2159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorbertArsenal
To be honest, this game can go in the trash. They can fix anything until this is fixed it makes no sense. I score the first goal, then I pass at the back and the teams defending deep do not attack me, they do not want to equalize.
Are you playing on Legendary or Ultimate? And what kind of sliders are you using?
Old 03-15-2024, 08:27 AM   #2160
Rookie

I play on world class and I find that after a short period of passing around my back 4 I start to get pressed. The time this takes to trigger and intensity depends on if you're against Liverpool or Celta Vigo obviously, but I never got the feeling that the AI bad in that regard.
Running to the touchline and cutting inside however...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »