Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-14-2024, 07:04 AM   #2145
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Title Update 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoluisross
To be honest I haven't really payed attention to it, my focus was primarily on the way the CPU played and behaved but today I'll see how it goes with the shots and report back! BTW I was playing with 86 shot error and 50 shot speed
I still have Shot Speed at 51 and I ended up bumping Shot Error all the way up to 95 over the course of games last night.

Definitely going to continue messing those values so let me know what you find
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 07:18 AM   #2146
Rookie

Re: Title Update 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
I still have Shot Speed at 51 and I ended up bumping Shot Error all the way up to 95 over the course of games last night.

Definitely going to continue messing those values so let me know what you find
Will do! (:

For the first time since October I'm doing a clean install of FC 24 to see if the game will "behave" differently or it's just a placebo effect thing that I read somewhere
Old 03-14-2024, 09:07 AM   #2147
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

I am intrigued by the gameplay on legendary after this last patch. Having some more midfield action and overall better gameplay,
Old 03-14-2024, 10:13 AM   #2148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I am intrigued by the gameplay on legendary after this last patch. Having some more midfield action and overall better gameplay,
Did you make any adjustments to the sliders or did you put them on default? Did you play on slow or normal?

Last edited by atari_soldier; 03-14-2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:14 AM   #2149
Rookie

If they update the career mode, will it apply to the existing save? One more question. If you set lower values ​​for the run freq, what will happen?
Old 03-14-2024, 11:53 AM   #2150
Rookie

Title Update 11 Initial Reaction

After testing a few matches with Ultimate difficulty, there appears to be a number of gameplay changes affecting that level, in addition to Legendary. The gameplay speed has increased, therfore, modifying the sprint speed slider to zero for both the user and CPU. Still on the fence regarding a new slider set for Ultimate, or harder set for Legendary with Competitor Mode turned on and Player Based Difficulty off. Will likely just concentrate on Ultimate.

Currently awaiting new squad update to apply the remainder of Title Update changes; face scans, third and fourth alternate kits, boots, new Premiere League ball, etc. Starting a new career mode save beforehand, would be a waste of time; new save required to apply changes. For now, deleted all files, uninstalled and reinstalled game for fresh start, and zeroed out profile (something I do with every new Title Update). Squad update should be available today between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. EST USA. Keep monitoring Sofifa website for date change from March 7th to March 14th.

Did notice that Premiere League scoreboard has been finally repaired, no off center letters, abbreviated text only displaying one character, Spurs home coloring fixed, and new halftime popup, instead of showing 'End of second half'. Did not test enough to ascertain whether Hublot or EFL substitution boards have been corrected.

On a side note, I understand that everyone has to make money, however, the new Ad Block checker when visiting this website is overly obtrusive. I have ad block turned off by default for this site, however, because I use a VPN, continually receive popup, and after three attempts to skip, locks me out forcing a deletion of cookies, closing the browser, and re-logging into the site. Perhaps another revenue generation method could be implemented in the future. Looking forward to more posts with slider modifications in the upcomimg days, after the squad update.

Last edited by CinKid73; 03-14-2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2024, 02:54 PM   #2151
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari_soldier
Did you make any adjustments to the sliders or did you put them on default? Did you play on slow or normal?
No changes, default pace legendary
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 03:53 PM   #2152
Rookie

Title Update 11 Squad Update

EA just released the accompaning squad update for Title Update 11, which comprises the 86 new face scans, Premiere League purble ball, and new boots. No new third or fourth alternate kits or kit sponsors, and obviousley, no Kenilworth Road (already knew that).

Starting a new Manager Career mode save with Burnley using Ultimate difficulty, default pace settings. One note from earlier today, while simulating through a season, discovered that manager sacking may have been nerfed. Career was with New Castle United, failed every single Board Objective (quick sim, no matches played, no players bought), and manager rating ended at 53 (orange), was not sacked. There still were six players submitting transfer requests, and one loan request. Interestingly, Sven Botman submitted transfer request , before January window; green sentiment for wages and playing time, red for player and team performance. Did not stop sim to read message sent by player. Released all players submitting tramsfer requests midway through sim to potentially avoid immediate sacking. Hopefully, manager sacking is partially fixed, and not a one-off anomoly.

Last edited by CinKid73; 03-14-2024 at 03:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »