Home

Over 10,000 Athletes Have Opted-in to EA Sports College Football 25

This is a discussion on Over 10,000 Athletes Have Opted-in to EA Sports College Football 25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2024, 07:20 PM   #65
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Sending Player NIL Contracts Today to Opt In For College Football 25

No Lee Corso?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 07:25 PM   #66
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: EA Sports Sending Player NIL Contracts Today to Opt In For College Football 25

They could pay me a year supply of Krispy Kreme's and Dr. Pepper and id sign lol!!
Old 02-22-2024, 08:00 PM   #67
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Re: EA Sports sending out player NIL contracts today

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
It's going to be a longgggggggggggggggg 5 months!! I've fired Madden back up just to watch and envision what the college game will look like. Madden is a beautiful game when watched at broadcast angle. With this game being current gen only and possible PC, I expect this to be one of the best looking games of this consoles generation regardless of genre. I'm a sucker for visuals lol!!
I can't wait to play from broadcast cam...I hope it's in the game.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:12 PM   #68
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Re: EA Sports sending out player NIL contracts today

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
If you see someone like Quinn Ewers, Will Johnson opt in, then I don't see too many guys opt in. Plus, they have opportunity to earn more than the $600 by promoting it. If Shedeur Sanders sister is going to be one of the female athletes promoting it, then I also see Shedeur opting in soon since they likely all talked about it.

Jalen Milroe just opted in as well.
I can't imagine many players opting out. The high NIL earners see this as pocket change (so no big deal). They know they aren't going to earn much from this game. 99.9 % of the other players are more than happy with the $600, free copy and the prestige of being in the game.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:29 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Old 02-22-2024, 08:35 PM   #70
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: EA Sports Sending Player NIL Contracts Today to Opt In For College Football

Had to look up to make sure rust was legit when I Saw the tweet. As I said it’s going to be a very small % of people that choose to opt out of a chance to be in a video game for the first time and make a few bucks.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:36 PM   #71
Rookie

CrizzleDizzle13's Arena

OVR: 2

I hope no big names (any class fr-sr) opt out as it would kill the game for me if I can’t edit the player to be the real player. They were quoted as saying the game will prevent people from being able to edit and put a player in the game. I’d rather it be like it was before where I could pay $25 and have the rosters the day of the release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 09:17 PM   #72
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
We're almost halfway there in half of a day! That REALLY bodes well for the game having pretty much all of the athletes opt in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »