Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-19-2024, 01:30 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Spreadsheet has been update. It's alot but I feel it's worth it.

3/19
-Revised Attributes - APOW, LPOW, GRAP, RUN, AERIAL, SREV, GREV, STRENGHT, SPECIAL, FINISHER
-Revised Tendencies - Combo Use, Submission, Light Strike, Ground Strike, Ground Grapple, Springboard In, Limb Work, Dodge, Weapon, Table, Instant Recovery, Ring Escape, Pin Combo
-Revised DIRESPECTFUL v RESPECTFUL Personality
-Added / Update Superstars labeled 3/19/24
-Updated Sliders

Last edited by Hyperballer21; 03-19-2024 at 02:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2024, 03:33 PM   #42
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Are you going to add Brock Lesnar to the spreadsheet? I was able to get a real Brock off CC.

Edit: Oops he’s there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by RyanLaFalce; 03-19-2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2024, 04:53 PM   #43
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

You guys work has been magnificent. Thank you for the hard work
Old 03-20-2024, 12:03 PM   #44
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

https://x.com/whatsthestatus/status/...-Q3Xg4gV8WqEcA

Robert Roode ‘17 was uploaded to CC. Is it possible to do ratings for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2024, 06:33 PM   #45
Rookie

This update is a big improvement guys. I’ve been loving the sims I’m having with these. From now on I’d always keep the general sliders for any actions not hardcoded into the AI at 100 like they are now. You can always set a wrestler’s combo or dive rate to 0 to make them abstain from these actions entirely, so I don’t think there’s any downside to making individual character sliders as potent as possible by maxxing all of these out.

Only thing I’d continue to tinker with is strength. Some wrestlers definitely needed the buff you gave them here, but others not so much. I’d recommend not only taking weight and age into consideration for the formula you use to determine this attribute, but offensive styles as well. A decent rule of thumb IMO: the more they rely on heavy grapples, the higher their strength should be compared to others of the same size. Some examples:
  • Drew McIntyre (Orthodox/Power) and Jey Uso (American) are both heavyweights at around the same card position, so they both have the same strength on the sheet. Drew has slammed the Big Show before so it’s safe to say he can lift more weight than Jey, which is why he wrestles a style more dependent on power moves. Jey's strength should be lower than Drew’s.
  • Chad Gable and Kurt Angle both have the wrestling style, which also has a high heavy grapple tendency. While they are on the smaller side, we have seen them suplex men twice their size on multiple occasions. They should be higher in strength than anybody else in their weight class, potentially on par with main event level heavyweights.
  • Cactus Jack has the heel style. His strength value is higher than anybody else mentioned previously because he weighs more than all of them. But all due respect to the hardcore legend Mick Foley, not much of that 287 pounds is muscle. Since he fights a more brawling/weapon oriented style as opposed to a power-based one, you wouldn’t expect him to lift the giant men Gable and Angle have in the past even if he is bigger. His strength should be considerably lower than other wrestlers of the same weight. With what it’s set to now, he can lift Kane for a powerbomb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2024, 07:29 PM   #46
Rookie

Ran a sim with Syxx vs Rey Jr., really liked the back and forth they had. Thought it was gonna be a squash and I'd have to set the sliders to default and enter em back in, but something clicked after Syxx reversed Rey's attempt at a signature on the outside. He tried a sig of his own to Rey and that got reversed, after that it was a fight to see who would get their sig and subsequently their finish. It was interesting to see the AI's logic with their sig utilization, since Syxx has the run in payback he activated that rather than hit the X-Factor, Nash powerbombed Rey but Syxx couldn't pin him in time. One reversal later and Rey hittin Syxx with his finish and the 123.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:52 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Two new matches featuring Steve Austin and his different styles before and after 1997.

'01 Rock v Austin: https://youtu.be/mecqRNWchW8?si=4znT501dmLCFaMoM

'96 Razor vs Austin: https://youtu.be/2dU9imZ7VAk?si=Ulootwm7Zce0Qlf0
Thank you so much for keeping the wrestling games alive for me! I did have a question, is it possible you could make sliders specifically for Player VS AI?
Old 03-21-2024, 10:11 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 10

RVD vs Cactus Jack - https://youtu.be/dTIkllEJHQ4?si=3Vn6fPs6LGUXoyYk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »