Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-12-2024, 11:00 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I have not really dove into Player Settings yet. Everything I've done so far has been strictly for the AI. But I'll look into it once I begin to work on that.
Awesome.

For additional info, I used your '23 settings when I played '23 for the last year, and I didn't have an issue with 1p vs CPU when it came to the pin stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 12:48 PM   #26
Just started!

Hello, I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for the work you guys do. I discovered you guys for ‘23 and I’ve been eagerly awaiting your ‘24 drop.

If you see this, I’d recommend doing some more NXT guys like the Meta 4. Malik Blade and Edris Enofe. And some more women. Just a tip. I think it would add to the immersion for a “current day” universe. Smackdown and Raw look fantastic though! NXT is always a little tougher. Thank you again Hype/DC !!
Old 03-12-2024, 11:34 PM   #27
Rookie

Have you messed around with the rollout frequency slider in any of your tests yet? From the sims I've ran it seems to actually work now as opposed to 2k23 where it did nothing. I know multiple people were complaining about the constant rollouts in that thread, especially when you're running matches between wrestlers who don't do any dives anyway.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:10 AM   #28
Pro

I was checking out the sliders section and noticed basic reversal window, ground attack reversal window, and signature and finisher reversals were set to 100. Curious why so high?

Are those sliders 100% impacting the user only? I’ve always wondered if these were general sliders that impact both the cpu and user even though the cpu have their own reversal stuff.

Thanks again for another year !
Old 03-13-2024, 10:19 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
I was checking out the sliders section and noticed basic reversal window, ground attack reversal window, and signature and finisher reversals were set to 100. Curious why so high?

Are those sliders 100% impacting the user only? I’ve always wondered if these were general sliders that impact both the cpu and user even though the cpu have their own reversal stuff.

I saw that too.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that the general settings being set to 100 means that the CPU will try 100% of the time to carry out those actions; but then it defaults to the individual wrestler's settings for said category to see if it actually happens.

Meaning, the individual wrestler's stats are what is really driving the match, and not so much the general/overall ones.
Old 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99

They are set to 100 for two reasons,
1) This is the WINDOW in which a reversal (press Y) can occur for both user and cpu whereas the reversal rates are how often they reverse. I found the matches have been flow and back-and-forth sequences when set this way
2) I have reversal prompts turned OFF, so it gives me a little more leeway when it comes to reversing a move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio007
Have you messed around with the rollout frequency slider in any of your tests yet? From the sims I've ran it seems to actually work now as opposed to 2k23 where it did nothing. I know multiple people were complaining about the constant rollouts in that thread, especially when you're running matches between wrestlers who don't do any dives anyway.
In the past, I set this at 100/100 mainly to multi-man matches. I'll experiment this year to see it it matters for 1-on-1 matches as well.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:59 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
They are set to 100 for two reasons,
1) This is the WINDOW in which a reversal (press Y) can occur for both user and cpu whereas the reversal rates are how often they reverse. I found the matches have been flow and back-and-forth sequences when set this way
2) I have reversal prompts turned OFF, so it gives me a little more leeway when it comes to reversing a move.

In the past, I set this at 100/100 mainly to multi-man matches. I'll experiment this year to see it it matters for 1-on-1 matches as well.

Wow so it’s exactly what I suspected, those 3 sliders I mentioned are indeed shared with the CPU the yes?

For the longest time I would 0 out those sliders as I thought they only impacted the human player as I wanted to make reversals more challenging for me, but in effect they actually make the cpu worse don’t they! If this is the case not many know that lol the sliders never said human player so I’ve always suspected they were general sliders impacting human and cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 05:04 PM   #32
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Nice to see this come back for another year! Looking forward to the set as always fellas!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »